6 + 2 Point Deductions

Not logged in for a few days and I cba going through the however many pages of this thread I’ve missed, so apologies if this has been answered already…

Based on the accounting period which has dropped off for P&S, we have about £40million loss 'wiggle room'.

We’ve posted £89 million loss, however we don’t know how much of that can be deducted from P&S calculations. Costs towards the stadium have surely played a big part in this?

We made a profit in player trading.

Our wage bill has decreased.

We’ve obviously lost a chunk of revenue due to loss of sponsorship.

Am I naive in thinking that (from a P&S point of view), we’re not as deep in the brown stuff as some people are thinking? We obviously won’t know what allowable deductions there are until the outcome of our hearing, but infrastructure costs are 'allowed' aren’t they?

For the record, I’m not trying to excuse the utter mess our owner has got us into.

Sick to the back teeth of these financial rules now. It's completely ruined the sport/entertainment. It's had an adverse effect on the players and the fans. Midway through seasons changing rules, docking points and then shoving the next year down our throats before season ends.

I'm sick of it, I genuinely hate the Premier League and don't have the energy or enthusiasm to care anymore. They're trying to kill us off and succeeding.

Oh and if anyone sees Mr Farhad Moshiri give him a back hander from me, mind blowing what he's done to this football club in just 7 years. He's getting away too lightly, I hope his yacht sinks in the middle of the pacific the little melt.

We are finished

But I’m not arsed in the slightest in all honesty, they don’t pay my mortgage or bring me any joy.
I'm sad that we are likely to cease to exist, but increasingly I think it's more because you can add it to an increasing number of things that I enjoyed in the past that are no longer here.

Everton was a huge part of my life growing up, but after nearly 50 years of it I can truly say I won't miss the horror of what we've become.

At least I got to experience first hand those giddy heights of league and Cup wins, our triumph in Europe and the pride associated with supporting great players and, like the song says, a grand old team.

When I look at what the club is now I feel nothing but sadness and anger. Thanks for the good times Everton, I can only hope that when the dust settles after all this there will be a team and set up that I can get behind and enjoy following.

For now I just want all this to come to its inevitable conclusion sooner rather than later so I can work through the grieving process properly.

Negatives: Dyche gets paid £5m a year and is one of the top 5 or 6 highest earning manners inthe league.

Positives: his contract expires in 2025.
Sums up the moshiri era perfectly doesn't it. Paying well over the odds for mediocrity (garbage) and the club suffering the cost.

Dyche was unemployed and nobody on earth was giving him £5m a year. Enter the clueless accountant.

Sums up the moshiri era perfectly doesn't it. Paying well over the odds for mediocrity (garbage) and the club suffering the cost.

Dyche was unemployed and nobody on earth was giving him £5m a year. Enter the clueless accountant.

Kenwright paid Martinez around the same amount as well as a £10mill payout for being sacked.

We've always paid managers handsomely.

It seems a strange time to announce our £89m loss while a panel are deciding our next points deduction!! Maybe it could of waited until after 8th April

Accounts legally had to be released before the start of the new financial year, so they had to be released yesterday.

Also, the panel will have full visibility of our accounts… they’ve just been released publically.