2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

I made a list a few weeks ago, but if Dyche stays - imagine how much jizz he'll produce if we get James Milner, Johnny Evans and James Tomkins, while renewing Coleman and Young? We'll need a forward so naturally Michail Antonio is also available.
Now you're getting onto the bigger picture. Big trouble, destination possibly Goodison's last season of top flight football.

Now you're getting onto the bigger picture. Big trouble, destination possibly Goodison's last season of top flight football.
I've said this exact same thing from day 1 of Sean Dyche, and actually had a bet with my dad our first signing will be at least 34 years old. He lost, as Ashley Young is 133 but here we are.
I’d unironically take Antonio, provided he wouldn’t be used as a starter
In this (hopefully hypothetical) Dyche world? Antonio plays as long as he moves.

It'll be Ayew. or Weghorst. We're competing for cast offs from other squads and the draw here is a few extra quid. Or at least it was. We've got very nearly nothing. It's madness how we are praying to so little to save us when we've spurned all the grace and favour earned during the doldrums. This phase could yet be the most painful.

I made a list a few weeks ago, but if Dyche stays - imagine how much jizz he'll produce if we get James Milner, Johnny Evans and James Tomkins, while renewing Coleman and Young? We'll need a forward so naturally Michail Antonio is also available.
Strangely aroused by this potent mix of Craggy Island 5v5 candidates playing hoofball at the grand old lady.

Mmmm.

I’d unironically take Antonio, provided he wouldn’t be used as a starter

West Ham are still starting him as CF. Bad miss last night and really his one on one finishing isn't any better than the present options. However he can hold it up and work very very hard at stretching backlines.

It worked incredibly well for a year with Marcus Bent all those years back but it's essential you also sign a right winger who actually has pace and then you can get something going in that part of the pitch.

It'll be Ayew. or Weghorst. We're competing for cast offs from other squads and the draw here is a few extra quid. Or at least it was. We've got very nearly nothing. It's madness how we are praying to so little to save us when we've spurned all the grace and favour earned during the doldrums. This phase could yet be the most painful.
WE CAN FIX RAVEL MORRISON

Looked a bit leggy today understandably so...thankfully Ramadan is nearly over, so should hopefully be better in the coming games