2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Barely played at Fulham.

Chelsea in dream land if they think anyone's dropping 30m + on him during the summer to help their FFP issues.

They'll do it. Be on the blower to Saudi again.

Not a big fan from what I've seen (at Southampton) horrible injury. But think Chelsea will get rid for a good chunk. Shades of Solanke about him and will be half decent in 6 years time.

"I’m terms of Everton 9s where does he rank in prem goals?"

Not all Number 9s, and exact totals vary from site to site, but I am using Wiki for convenience - also the Premiership didn't exist when most of these were in the RBJ. All appearances counted except DCL which is league only - he has a great League Cup record!!

Dixie 349 goals in 399 appearances
Lawton 65 in 87
Edgar Chadwick 97 in 270
Alex (Sandy) Young 109 in 275
Alex (Golden Vision) Young 77 in 228
Vernon 101 in 176
Hickson 63 in 139
Royle 102 in 232
Latchford 106 in 236
Amokachi 10 in 43
Sharp 111 in 322
Gray 14 in 49
Yakubu 25 in 82
DCL 51 in 207 total League to 23/24 (4 in 26 this season).

"I’m terms of Everton 9s where does he rank in prem goals?"

Not all Number 9s, and exact totals vary from site to site, but I am using Wiki for convenience - also the Premiership didn't exist when most of these were in the RBJ. All appearances counted except DCL which is league only - he has a great League Cup record!!

Dixie 349 goals in 399 appearances
Lawton 65 in 87
Edgar Chadwick 97 in 270
Alex (Sandy) Young 109 in 275
Alex (Golden Vision) Young 77 in 228
Vernon 101 in 176
Hickson 63 in 139
Royle 102 in 232
Latchford 106 in 236
Amokachi 10 in 43
Sharp 111 in 322
Gray 14 in 49
Yakubu 25 in 82
DCL 51 in 207 total League to 23/24 (4 in 26 this season).

Comparable record to Big Dunc. Nowhere near our bone fide prolific great goalscorers, either of them.

They'll do it. Be on the blower to Saudi again.

Not a big fan from what I've seen (at Southampton) horrible injury. But think Chelsea will get rid for a good chunk. Shades of Solanke about him and will be half decent in 6 years time.

Yeah they're trying to dump all of Lukaku, Cucerella and Kepa in Saudi Land. And Conor Gallagher will be sold for 50m this summer aswell.

It's quite a sales pitch from Chelsea though to prospective signings now. Come and earn a fortune here....but if you flop we'll just flop you mercessily to Saudi Arabia and there's little you can do about it.

Broja career ambitions wouldn't have been to play in that league anytime soon.

The entirety of his posting history is about Dom. It either is him or a family member.

Would make sense , and I hope dom goes on to score bucket loads and keep us in the league.

But when people come out with those type of posts after he has scored a pen o does seem weird .

I think after 22 games without a goal it would be naive to think that a striker wouldn’t be recieving criticism . just like Keane got it for making mistakes , just like Godfrey gets it for not being able to kick a footy

Comparable record to Big Dunc. Nowhere near our bone fide prolific great goalscorers, either of them.
How many did Cahill net ?

Would make sense , and I hope dom goes on to score bucket loads and keep us in the league.

But when people come out with those type of posts after he has scored a pen o does seem weird .

I think after 22 games without a goal it would be naive to think that a striker wouldn’t be recieving criticism . just like Keane got it for making mistakes , just like Godfrey gets it for not being able to kick a footy
Roy Keane call haaland "a league 2 player". I'd hate to hear his thoughts on Calvert lewin.