2023/24 Sean Dyche

The question is what would I hate more. Hoofball or a team on the level of Burnley to lose half of games, because of forcing to play out of back at any cost and do silly mistakes, have been 5-6 today at least.
Yes they’re simply not good enough to play that way in the premier league, but at least Kompany has an idea of how he wants them to play

Said this for what seems forever;

I really do worry about our mentality at Goodison, and Dyches' football going into these the likes of Burnley, Nottingham Forest, Brentford and Sheff Utd with the pressure of needing to win. We can't do %, negative football at home because they'll dig in deep, and we won't have the quality in the final third and we'll bottle it.

... But we've got to be fair. Look at this team FFS;

Screenshot 2024-04-06 151400.png

Dyche is garbage under him the football we play is garbage I agree with all the posts slating him but I look in here and it’s probably one of the busiest threads at the minute after a rare home win and a rare Calvert lewin Goodison goal I’m going to enjoy the rest of my weekend as it doesn’t happen often these days,leave you doom mongers here

1-0 at home to Burnley due to a one-in-a-million stroke of unreal fortune. An extra man for half an hour yet looked like we were a man down. Waited until after 80 minutes to make a change despite Young barely being able to move for most of the second half.

Now if Luton beat us they'll almost certainly finish above us due to our impending points deduction. That was a massive test for them today and they came though it.

The Forest game will likely prove to be the biggest of must-win games in our entire history - and we won't win it playing the absolutely diabolical brand of football we played today.

The sooner this clown is sacked the between.