2023/24 Sean Dyche

Seems to be the consensus.

Baffles me. He gets loads of stick over his team selection - you ask what else and all you get is Patterson, or detraction to the question.

Harrison's a new one because of Young but the same people slate Harrison every time he plays.

The longer Patterson doesn't play, the better he gets.

He was just a rightback a few months back but he is now clearly wasted in that position and people want him played on the wing.

He is a modern day Gareth Bale.

At least he made our records book eh!!

Everton FC, were Nil Satis Nisi Optimum no longer exists

Which is what you're also doing really, equally as baffling

Well, no.

I'm saying his team is crap, so the ultra negative/pragmatism style of play is required to keep us in the league.

It's that simple.

All that matters is us staying in the league.

I slated Lampard for trying to play football without the players to do so. Eventually, he twigged and has been open about realising that since leaving

We should be sat 14th now, +10 on 17th with a game in hand. With 17th having just 6 games to go, one being Man City away.

We should be safe.

I don't think this team is any better than 14th. I'd have taken 17th before a ball was kicked.

I'd take 17th again next season.

Why? Because we're crap and I don't want Goodison last season or Bramley Moores first season to be anywhere other than the top flight. That and going down would turn us into Sunderland.

So swallow your NSNO pride and accept we are where we are for now. You don't have to like it.