2023/24 Sean Dyche

Better 3 points while playing bad than 0 by playing good.
I would 100% agree if it wasn't for the fact the whole not playing well and winning thing hasn't worked for Months. Going long and making it difficult will only take us so far.

Forest and Brentford have far more quality than they did today and they are managed by far more experienced managers, we'd be lucky to get away with playing like we did today against them, here's hoping we get lucky I guess??

It is very much a Sean Dyche team -

Most Goals Scored - Tied for 2nd Last

Fewest Goals Against - 4th

And it's hard to watch.

1000010550.png

Not really mate. Going the game is kin torture and I mean torture. Zero enjoyment . Even walking out the game everyone certainly around us were moaning about the [Poor language removed] negative football. Thats with winning 3 points.
Everyone I spoke to at the game said the same thing. Can't complain with 3 points but it was diabolical at times.

I think we need to keep a bit of perspective. This season has been totally destroyed by the points deduction(s).

This was totally outside the managers control.

I think he deserves a lot of credit in keeping us together, of trying to keep the effects from the players and to try and keep us going

I know we've been on a horrible run of results, but it could have so easily all fallen apart after the 10 points came off and in previous seasons, it probably would have; so Dyche gets a lot of credit for not allowing that to happen

I think we need to keep a bit of perspective. This season has been totally destroyed by the points deduction(s).

This was totally outside the managers control.

I think he deserves a lot of credit in keeping us together, of trying to keep the effects from the players and to try and keep us going

I know we've been on a horrible run of results, but it could have so easily all fallen apart after the 10 points came off and in previous seasons, it probably would have; so Dyche gets a lot of credit for not allowing that to happen
Spot on.

If we can survive after (a very likely) two sets of point deductions and selling two of our better forwards (Gordon and Richy) then he's done a decent job when we could have easily folded.