2023/24 Sean Dyche

It's becoming really hard to defend Dyche now, I've been a fan of his since he came in and to his credit he's been doing what he was brought in to do. But that performance at home against a truly awful team is inexcusable. The sad thing is I thought it was largely nerves, and after being gifted a goal from the Gods we did come out 2nd half a lot better, but when they went down to 10 men, we were playing as if we were a man down.

We got the win we desperately needed, but it really has to be much better than this.

I was following bbc text commentary on the games yesterday and i had that aweful Brighton feeling - being 1-0 up, opposition reduced to 10 men and still throwing it away vibe.
Luton turning it around was gutting.

Even in the summer, if we stay up, whichever owner we have, youd keep him?

Ask yourself this, we changed numerous managers and we are still stagnant, worse then that actually. Are we any better off for all the different managers?

I’m no fan of this manager, I just think it’s about time the club itself changed for once.

Even in the summer, if we stay up, whichever owner we have, youd keep him?

The financial predicament the club is in means it wouldn't be wise for us to get rid in summer. He'll see out his contract. Unless there is a significant upturn next season, I wouldn't extend his deal.

It is but when it's coupled with the fact that only 1 team has scored less than us the game plan is there for all to see.

Can you imagine being relegated with the 4th best defence in the league.
Well no but then if this was to happen it would only be because of points deductions and whatever way you look at it, that’s not fair and reflective of the efforts of the staff and players

Dyche has probably already got enough points for us to stay up… gross mismanagement and a corrupt league are why we’re still scrapping

We all know some of yous will be absolutely fuming when he pulls a blinder and wins the derby to scupper Klippertys Title swan song and solidifies our League status
You're always coming out with this twaddle. There isn't a blue alive that wouldn't want to cement our PL status whilst simultaneously ruining Turkey Teeth's long rambling farewell.

Maybe have a lie down in a warm bath with Dychey's masterclass on your iPad. That'll make you happy.

I just don't understand why we invite pressure on ourselves, especially when they go down to 10. The atmosphere was a bit toxic in the first half prior to the goal but picked up in the second and we had more than enough about us compared to their bunch (who if we are honest, are and were really crap yesterday) but after they went down to 10 we let them play and play through us far too easily. I was really disappointed yesterday with Beto too. Not just for the chances missed but his work rate was absolutely terrible.

Just watched a proper coaching session by Phillips Clamant Rangers FC . Based on every aspect not just defending and hoping for the best. Been better spending a week with him Sean instead of the jolly to Portugal.

In my opinion, he needs to go. Surely we aspire to more than the dross we've been watching in recent months. He'll be with us until the end of the season no doubt, but we shouldn't be starting a new era, (new ground, new owners), with Dyche at the helm. He's a horrible character, playing horrible football, and we deserve better.

Ask yourself this, we changed numerous managers and we are still stagnant, worse then that actually. Are we any better off for all the different managers?

I’m no fan of this manager, I just think it’s about time the club itself changed for once.
I’d say we are because lampard and benitez would have relegated us but I know what you mean

In my opinion, he needs to go. Surely we aspire to more than the dross we've been watching in recent months. He'll be with us until the end of the season no doubt, but we shouldn't be starting a new era, (new ground, new owners), with Dyche at the helm. He's a horrible character, playing horrible football, and we deserve better.
Sacking him now would be absolutely insane given the context of the club.

I'm not sure who is in charge at EFC, but I'm sure thankful it's not one of you lot calling for his head. 35 points with 7 games to go.

It's because the Club keep making the wrong appointments and/or don't give them enough time.
What we don't want to do is give the wrong appointment too much time. That way lies relegation. Dyche may not have been a 'wrong appointment' at the time, because we stayed up, albeit by the skin of our teeth. But looking forward, he's wrong on so many levels.

It's because the Club keep making the wrong appointments and/or don't give them enough time.
What we don't want to do is give the wrong appointment too much time. That way lies relegation. Dyche may not have been a 'wrong appointment' at the time, because we stayed up, albeit by the skin of our teeth. But looking forward, he's wrong on so many levels.

The club should change particularly its culture and mindset so they can make the right appointments.

We are in this situation because too many people did nothing to prevent it.