2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Is that 32 starts mate?

444444.jpg

I suspect hes fairly happy with his game time.

Anyway, as I say above, I see him at United.

Doubt the Madridistas wouldn’t have that tbh. If he’d played for England by now maybe (which he should have imo).
NB I personally think he’s good enough or is very close to being so.

He would be amazing at Madrid. Also they love the young players and give them time...see Rodrygo and Vinicius.

To whoever stumps up the most money.

At a guess I'd say Man Us needs for a centre back was the greatest and I could see him ending up there

He would develop more being here for another year. Look at city they signed that defender can't remember his name but he's hardly had a look in etc

He's a perfect fit what what Man Utd need now. If they came in for him I'd be looking to get Kambwala as part of the deal.

Whose Kambwala?

Gvardiol the Croatian think they paid around 80mill for him cannot see branthwaite not end up at city

View attachment 251768

I suspect hes fairly happy with his game time.

Anyway, as I say above, I see him at United.

As a neutral (lol) id love him at United. Would be a superstar and as an Evertonian...if thats where he ends up...its another Rooney.

£125mil or £100mil and a top u21 player

He would be amazing at Madrid. Also they love the young players and give them time...see Rodrygo and Vinicius.

Whose Kambwala?

As a neutral (lol) id love him at United. Would be a superstar and as an Evertonian...if thats where he ends up...its another Rooney.

As an Everton fan I think United is the wrong move for the lad, a club in utter turmoil that show no signs of ever getting back to the top.

If I could pick his club, I would pick a club that challenges for trophies Real or City is the "dream".

As an Everton fan I think United is the wrong move for the lad, a club in utter turmoil that show no signs of ever getting back to the top.

If I could pick his club, I would pick a club that challenges for trophies Real or City is the "dream".

If i were him id be thinking 3 things:

Madrid
City
Everton

In that order. Although United are massive...a huge global following -- until youve been in Asia you cant imagine the shirts on humans when a pub has RS or UTD on.

I may well be wrong but money wise and to be a star...you join Madrid or United.

City...id guess wont give him the same as United could on a monetary level.

If i were him id be thinking 3 things:

Madrid
City
Everton

In that order. Although United are massive...a huge global following -- until youve been in Asia you cant imagine the shirts on humans when a pub has RS or UTD on.

I may well be wrong but money wise and to be a star...you join Madrid or United.

City...id guess wont give him the same as United could on a monetary level.

What a strange list of clubs. 2 he wouldn't start at and 1 he's miles too good for.

Unpopular but thought he was all over the place yesterday, and not in a good way. Few great tackles but honestly thought they were nearly all because he was out of position in the first place.
Think he’s had a great season, although I suspect if playing next to Keane instead of tarks he’d be no where near England squad.

Whose Kambwala?

Blimey Zat that was a bit of an up-chuck!

Anyway, I assume you saw the game today? Willy Kambwala played well at CB for UTD. Could deffo develop alongside Tarks in the same way Branthwaite has.

I've said it before, but he would be a perfect replacement or VVD across the park in a year or two. Imagine the absolute fume too. Win win.