6 + 2 Point Deductions

2 I'd be unhappy but would think we'd just suck it up, 1 I think is about correct given we're going to get a points deduction, suspended 1 point deduction is what we should get. Anything more than that is going to see me reaching for my tinfoil hat and theories of us being punished for speaking up about the superleague farce

What annoys me the most is how much the club have stayed silent.

Imagine if we had an owner who cared.
I know it's cliché on here but kopite behavior is exactly what is needed in situations like this, absolute chaos over small decisions against them, so much that there would never be a big decision against them they could breach P&S rules by 100 million and there wouldn't be a word about it.

Nothing to be gleaned from the Betfair market. It reacted to the first deduction but didn’t know anything about it before it happened. There’s less inside info out there than people think.

Would be a corresponding drift on Forest and Luton if there was genuine info on a good sized deduction for us and there hasn’t been.
These are small betting markets and the fact there is a deduction coming will affect the odds for everton. Nothing on this to cause concern … Any decent bets on this market would see bigger changes on odds .. 2 points does seem to be main rumour though ..

I've got my eyes on any points deductions coming from the skies

1000065966.png

I know it's cliché on here but kopite behavior is exactly what is needed in situations like this, absolute chaos over small decisions against them, so much that there would never be a big decision against them they could breach P&S rules by 100 million and there wouldn't be a word about it.
It's heresy to say it, but Kopite behaviour also tends to be winning behaviour. Yes, it's shameless, hypocritcal, and often nauseating, but it gets results - something we have little experience of since 1987.

applying a flat points deduction itself is also unfair. A 6pt deduction to a team who only have 29 points is a much bigger proportion and therefore impact than 6pts from a team who have 70pts.
True, and the smaller points total you have it not only effects you proportionately more but also emphasises how little sporting advantage you have gained. The extent of these punishments, at an end of the table where 1 point per game is actually quite decent, is ridiculous and always has been.