6 + 2 Point Deductions

The moment the season ends the club have to take it to the courts, or the PL will never stop. The idea of "we also may at a later date decide to revisit the matter and deduct points next season" is a whole level of absurd on top of what the PL has done. They are making it clear they will not stop until we are either relegated by their special set of rules for us or they are forced to by the government.

Its 2029. Everton have just been charged for the 16th time for their accounts 9 years ago.

We’ve gone from being a top half team with James Rodriguez Richalrison Bernard Siggurdson Digne Mina Allan Gordon managed by Carlo Ancelotti to a side battling relegation every season with no decent attacking players whatsoever.

Thats what PSR did to us, to comply with it we’ve had to completely strip ourselves of every asset we had. That was punishment enough, but no, we’re now looking at at least 2 point deductions and another one before next season even starts.

It’s an absolute joke.

We’ve gone from being a top half team with James Rodriguez Richalrison Bernard Siggurdson Digne Mina Allan Gordon managed by Carlo Ancelotti to a side battling relegation every season with no decent attacking players whatsoever.

Thats what PSR did to us, to comply with it we’ve had to completely strip ourselves of every asset we had. That was punishment enough, but no, we’re now looking at at least 2 point deductions and another one before next season even starts.

It’s an absolute joke.

BuT YoUs HaD a MiLlIoN nUmBeR TeNs YoO bItTeRz

I can’t help but feel there’s a legal threat in Everton but they’re holding off in the hope we’ll survive and move on.

Today’s statement basically revealed they are dismayed at the sanctions policy stand inconsistencies. If Forrest get points back from here they have no choice but to given the holes all over the cases and appeals

I do wonder should we not get enough points and drop, given that we’ll have earned enough points legitimately ie awarded via matches played, that’ they’ll try and injunct the premier league and totally stop it from its golden share issue
Absolutely no chance whatsoever, this club will talk the talk but do absolutely nothing about it... All mouth no action, I`ve witnessed this for over 30 years.

That appeal backstop of the 24th isn’t necessarily a bad thing. The PL, as gormless as they are will be desperate to avoid that. The final league table needs to be determined on the final whistle, that’s why all games kick off simultaneously. May as well scatter them all over Amazon on different nights if there are appeals pending. They may be more likely to offer concessions if we help the appeal process pass swiftly. Or not.

A lot depends on Forests appeal. If they manage to get their deduction reduced to a third of our first charge, the weight of public opinion on how stupid it all is would be massive, even if we aren’t universally liked. It would be suicidal in their arguments to avoid regulation. There are still plenty not fully accepting our complaints, but that would be far far too blatant to ignore.

I'm interpreting that the PL are actually saying we have gone over in the first case by an additional 16m and thus our overspend was in fact 35m and they are basically looking at retrospective action.

Not seen @matty1878 on tonight, are you OK? I don`t mean that sarcastically...

I`m fuming, just don`t feel there is much point anymore, the PL want us gone and they will get their way....
It's still in our own hands at this point though as frustrating as this crap is we can still and should still stay up by way of actually winning games as far fetched as that sounds