6 + 2 Point Deductions

you think wel get legged
for the appeal?
No I doubt it they've got to accept it whether anything comes of it is a different story.

The point remains this is in our hands currently but right now plus 10 goals on Luton and 6 on forest is like being a extra couple of points up on them especially when we've got to play them

Yeah I get it, but to start next season with minus with an IC over the summer, it is just never ending.
Well if they're changing the rules then it'll be a fine won't it? The thing that gets me Leicester are going to come up and get done and city could end up with a massive fine for 115 charges. If it was me I would be saying the charges stand under the current rules as that's when they've been broken

I think it’s a massive blunder/bottle-job by the club to not put “we are pleased the IC viewed that many if not most of the criticisms levelled against the Club (#EFC) by the Premier League are unwarranted, overstated, or both." in our response statement.

Literally quoting the report, totally permissible and could not be seen as argumentative. Forests statement was FAR more acerbic despite their supposed bum kissing cooperation.

That paragraph will have been noted by a few thousand Evertonians and about 5 journalists. The club statement has been on Sky, BBC, radio, all news outlets. Complete open goal missed by not putting that paragraph out to millions.

Could have sold Onana for 16.5 million, we'd have had plenty of takers and we'd have become compliant, but the PL shouldn't expect teams to take massively lowball amounts for the best players to comply with these rules, or maybe the plan is to allow the big 5 and Spurs hoover up all the talent while the rest have to take low sums for top talent.

Tbh this is the way it should be ran.

PSR positions across the board published at a time and the a revised transaction window to sell players to offset the loss.

Make it all public across the league

Could have sold Onana for 16.5 million, we'd have had plenty of takers and we'd have become compliant, but the PL shouldn't expect teams to take massively lowball amounts for the best players to comply with these rules, or maybe the plan is to allow the big 5 and Spurs hoover up all the talent while the rest have to take low sums for top talent.
Technically no. I believe Lille have a 30% sell on clause. But again if Onana would have wanted to stay you can’t force any player on a contract out. The IC is presuming there that players could have been sold. Everton simply need to answer that with ‘prove it’. It would be funny if we did actually try and sell, that strengths our argument even more.

I think it’s a massive blunder/bottle-job by the club to not put “we are pleased the IC viewed that many if not most of the criticisms levelled against the Club (#EFC) by the Premier League are unwarranted, overstated, or both." in our response statement.

Literally quoting the report, totally permissible could not be seen as argumentative. Forests statement was FAR more acerbic despite their suppose bum kissing cooperation.

That paragraph will have been noted by a few thousand Evertonians and about 5 journalists. The club statement has been on Sky, BBC, radio, all news outlets. Complete open goal missed by not putting that paragraph out to millions.

We will be in negotiations

Literally quoting the report, totally permissible and could not be seen as argumentative. Forests statement was FAR more acerbic despite their supposed bum kissing cooperation.

I think we do need to read this more carefully. This only refers only to the PL’s response to the club on the grounds of seeking mitigation via cooperation.
Whilst not great, don’t think it’s the smoking gun some might portray it as.