777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Read this
English translation. Just done it through Google so some nuances might be a little off.
IMG_9957.jpeg

No lack of effort from siggy, just never a 50 mill player and obviously a bit of a diddler
I think if he'd been a £30m player nobody would've complained, scored some goals, set up quite a few, could get his foot on the ball and pick out a pass. Basically better than anyone we have now by some margin. It's the size of the fee that raised expectations.
Snapped him up on free. No idea his wages at the time... Probably similar type of player (circumstances) We will need to attract.
Yep no complaints around taking punts on someone like Cleverley for free at the age he was and with his background.

I'd say there is but we need Billionaires not Millionaires.

The days of Jack Walker are long gone.

Unless the Qatari Royal Family are huge fans, we are facing a fire sale with every leech and bum who wants to cream off any profit they can
I wasn't thinking about private wealth, but people with power and influence in big corporations and such.

So, is it Everton ->777 -> Blue Owl -> Uzmanov so he can get some of his money back by dumping a loan on us and raking in the interest ?

Part of me wants administration just so some of these sharks lose money.