Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right hand side of Young and Coleman. Then on the other side we have a full back who can’t attack and a winger who would lose in a race to a slug.

1713211335120.png

Only Everton likes to help other clubs and players set records

We’re on life support waiting to be put down, we’ve been absolutely destroyed.

Circling the drain and I fear we won’t come back if we go.
Could be for the best. Bin Everton and Goodison in one hit and pretend there never was. There's a few clubs from back in the formative years that've been consigned to history. Bow out with whatever remaining grace there is, and be lost to history.

1-11 that was as disgusting performance as you'll see as an Evertonian.

The manager has coached any kind of football these fellas could play out of them. We've got a rymans league striker leading the line who we have to pay 25m for, we've got a number 10 who costs us time and time again because he can't actually play football. We have 2 midfielders who haven't got the stomach for a fight. We've got the worst wingers I've ever seen an Everton team have. We've got 2 of the worst full backs in the league currently playing. We've got 2 centre halves who have given up the fight. We've got a keeper whose letting mistakes that lead to goals creep into his game

I'd say it's as bad as it can be but it's not, it'll probably get worse 2nd half.
This is it in a nutshell, the players have been bad but they’ve collectively had their souls sucked out by a dreadful one note of a manager

Yes but recently they've drawn 2-2 v Burnley, Brentford and Sheffield United.

This is where having so little pace all over the pitch really hurts.

I've actually been surprised by the positivity at times. Cross comes in and there's actually four players in the box but move breaks down and the centre of the pitch is like s sieve.

For his limitations this is where Gana is missed as he'd wouldn't move much from infront of the two CBs.
We don’t get men forward. He plays Ashley young right wing, to help coleman, because Coleman can’t play up and down. His teams are set up to not concede, and get a scruffy goal from a set piece. Don’t need pace to get men forward. Just play a right winger who gets forward. Gives us another player in the attacking third. More men behind the ball than infront every single attack.

Starting every game with no pace kills us before the first whistle.

Chelsea just turn and are away.

We have to make ten passes to get in the final third.

Dyche should have gone months ago.

The thing is we were terrible against Burnley and if it hadn't been for that fluke I doubt we would have scored in the second half, we had 20 good minutes against Newcastle and should have well been out of sight

Really worried for these next 4 games given how crucial they are and how lack of confidence and ability, a potential disaster coming.