2023/24 Sean Dyche

What manager plays Bournemouth and Burnley and sets up to draw 0-0

Then decides to go to Chelsea, a team with quality, and tries to go at them. With Ashley Young has your right winger
Tactically this was up there with the 5-0 thrashing Spurs gave us when Lampard was in charge. Mad. In games we should try and press opposition and take the game to them he plays hoof ball, and in games we need to be compact against pacy attackers, he decides it’s the day to play a high line. Clueless.

Whi is in charge? He'd be instantly called in after the final whistle and made to do some explaining if I was the owner or whoever was his de facto no 1.

No histrionics, just find out what he was going to do about it and if I didn't like what I was hearing he'd be getting a taxi home and we'd be getting an announcement on twitter. If I thought that he still knew what he was doing then I would be on top of it until we started delivering and then have a long hard think about his future after season end.

Mind you if I was in charge, I would have a replacement lined up ready to go at athe drop of a hat even if I had Pep as manager.

A rudderless club above Dyche and he isn't an Alex Ferguson who can generate that leadership to change a club.

He's got to be on his final chance now.
Moshiri was at the game.

Big decision to make now. Do you risk such a massive game against your relegation rival with a washed manager who looks like he’s lost the players
The players are losers anyway. They don't have the braincells to understand whether that are behind the manager or not.

That have proven that time and time again.