2023/24 Beto

Not really sure why everyone seems to think he's the worst striker we've ever had? He's not even close.

The fella clear wants balls played on the floor in behind and we do not set up at all to do anything remotely close to it.

He also can score headers, case and point the disallowed goal. But again, we NEVER cross the ball and if we do, 90% of the time its either hitting the first man or over hit. I've seen 2 good crosses the past few months, the one from garner at home we scored from and young last night.

Its very clear his touch is awful, so stop rifling it in to him, get around him quicker so hes not having to hold on it. He's scored a goal against newcastle that DCL never has and never will do. Hes scored what 5 goals this season something like that? If he played all of those minutes DCL did during his run I'm pretty confident he'd of came out of that run at the very least with 3 goals likely more. Bare in mind he missed a pen aswell.

In the correct set up, he could easily approach double digits each year, which isnt great but its more than were getting off DCL.

DCL has missed just as bad sitters as Beto has during his time with us. I'm picking Beto over DCL at this point in time every week. I fancy him to score more than DCL.

pity he was standing 3 yards offside for no reason

Shocking player
Striker attributes needed to succeed
Heading ability - poor
Hold up play - terrible
Positional sense - poor - offside to often but does get in scoring positions
Finishing - poor
Chasing the ball and pressing - poor
pace - none
physical presence - poor - stands still and expects to get free kicks
value for money - No wonder were in the mess we are .
What a shambles !

We have to pay like 30 million in the summer for this turd right? DCL is crap also and It says a lot when all the players have confirmed that our best striker is Keane...

Hes not the first person ever to do it. He isn't even the only one.

I can't understand whats gone on this past 3/4 weeks but the amount offsides the team is getting is insane.

Him, DCL and doucoure are offside like 3/4 times a game each its weird.
I’m starting to think none of them actually know about the offside rule and just assume that the fella puts the flag up at random intervals. Pathetic how often they can see the whole line but stand offside anyway.

The only thing I'll say is that it does sometimes take a player a year to adjust to the Premier League. He has a bit of pace and strength but its not looking good.

Second touch is normally a foul, cant stay onside and cant finish so far.