2023/24 Sean Dyche

Let's not forget the man has been wrestling with a club in turmoil, a playing squad who don't know whether they're coming or going, and a corrupt Premier League hellbent on putting the breaks on a better future in a new stadium, oh and minus 8 points.

Let's cut him some skack.
He was giving it the big I AM winning ugly against Burnley... Rucks up at Chelsea with different tactics to be entertaining and expansive, gets us walloped. Entertaining for everyone apart from the Everton fan. It's the inconsistencies in his football philosophy that gripe me.
8pts deduction is the only thing saving him, think without that he would be gone with run of results he had. Anyways probably stuck with him until new ownership comes in, he won't survive that. Baring full haul of points for remaining matches.

He was giving it the big I AM winning ugly against Burnley... Rucks up at Chelsea with different tactics to be entertaining and expansive, gets us walloped. Entertaining for everyone apart from the Everton fan. It's the inconsistencies in his football philosophy that gripe me.
8pts deduction is the only thing saving him, think without that he would be gone with run of results he had. Anyways probably stuck with him until new ownership comes in, he won't survive that. Baring full haul of points for remaining matches.
This is where the perception is warped though to be fair. If we were 8 points better off, we'd be nowhere near the dogfight and most people wouldn't really care in the grand scheme. We wouldn't want to see this run of form regardless obviously but that would have been job done and the focus on here would have been on discussing how to overhaul this dreadful squad, not Dyche.

Let's not forget the man has been wrestling with a club in turmoil, a playing squad who don't know whether they're coming or going, and a corrupt Premier League hellbent on putting the breaks on a better future in a new stadium, oh and minus 8 points.

Let's cut him some skack.

Ive been on here posting that most of the season.
16 goals from open play is the reason he shouldnt be here beyond this season. Its worse than sheff united. But he has more points than them and a few others without the points taken away so i have to balance that.
Club has to move in another direction or it will just continue to drop and decline. Stop rewarding players with 120k a week contracts who cant even control a ball would be a good start. Dont employ another DOF. The club doesnt need one. Esp ones who quite clearly shouldnt be in a position to be putting players on the pitch. DOF at Everton has been an unmitigated disaster. Scouts and an admin clerk will do the job.
Move Dyche on at the end of this season regardless if stayed up or not.

He's been dealt and awful hand......

Problems go much much deeper....

Apart from the stadium I can't think of one exciting thing about Everton and even that is bankrupting us....

Youth team Shambles
Contracts disastrous.

Onana and JB are only assets we have and we will have to sell both for less than market value.

If we go down then I honestly think we would be the worst equipped side to ever make a quick return

This is where the perception is warped though to be fair. If we were 8 points better off, we'd be nowhere near the dogfight and most people wouldn't really care in the grand scheme. We wouldn't want to see this run of form regardless obviously but that would have been job done and the focus on here would have been on discussing how to overhaul this dreadful squad, not Dyche.
I disagree.- terrible run is a terrible run and the worst in 67yrs. And then a 6-0 thrashing by a mid table side the worst defeat in 19yrs. Hes getting sacked if this was last season of any of the previous seasons under moshiri and he’s getting sacked at most prem clubs.

And he and the players have known about the points deduction for 6 months, dyche never used to mention it, but since the bad run he can’t stop mentioning it. And he mentions this 4 game winning streak in December like it’s a 20 game winning streak

And to say we’d be nowhere near a dog fight, we’d be in 35, ok maybe 35 says up it probably does. But we’d still need another win with 6 games to go to be sure

He's been dealt and awful hand......

Problems go much much deeper....

Apart from the stadium I can't think of one exciting thing about Everton and even that is bankrupting us....

Youth team Shambles
Contracts disastrous.

Onana and JB are only assets we have and we will have to sell both for less than market value.

If we go down then I honestly think we would be the worst equipped side to ever make a quick return
He’s also been dealt a good hand with no pressure from a owner, board or chairman

Replace Dyche with who? what half decent manager is going to want to come to Everton with an average championship squad, no money to spend and a fanbase who expect to be a top half team. Our current predicament is not Dyche's fault - that solely lies with the owner. Listening to cowboy agents and wasting millions on average players with no sell on potential has left us where we are today. Yes performances & results have been crap recently (again terrible squad by premiership standards), but having a good chance to stay up after 8 point deduction - if you woulda told me that at start of the season i woulda took it based on the players we have. Looking at Palace at the weekend against Liverpool - they have way better players than us but yet are only just above us in the league. I think you need to have a reality check if you think we should get rid of the manager now.

Replace Dyche with who? what half decent manager is going to want to come to Everton with an average championship squad, no money to spend and a fanbase who expect to be a top half team. Our current predicament is not Dyche's fault - that solely lies with the owner. Listening to cowboy agents and wasting millions on average players with no sell on potential has left us where we are today. Yes performances & results have been crap recently (again terrible squad by premiership standards), but having a good chance to stay up after 8 point deduction - if you woulda told me that at start of the season i woulda took it based on the players we have. Looking at Palace at the weekend against Liverpool - they have way better players than us but yet are only just above us in the league. I think you need to have a reality check if you think we should get rid of the manager now.
delusional of the highest order, you have the manager and club you deserve. Why don’t you call us a league one squad just to help your argument a bit more. Which championship side has 10 internationals???

There are loads of mangers out there who’d crawl over broken class to the premier league. Bournemouth found an unknown from Spain who’re 15 points ahead of us and play miles better football.

And apart from Olise, Eze and Anderson who else is walking into our team from palace . A team we’ve played 4 times this season and won twice and drawn twice. Will Hughes, Joel ward, clyne . The keeper Henderson??

We pay this dinasour 5mil and apparently 3mil to keep us up. That’s scandalous if true. 8million pound to play Sunday league tactics, worst winless run in 67yrs, worst defeat in 19yrs and the least open play goals in the whole league, but I’m sure you will tell me Sheffield Utd, Burnley and Luton have better players than us.

delusional of the highest order, you have the manager and club you deserve. Why don’t you call us a league one squad just to help your argument a bit more. Which championship side has 10 internationals???

There are loads of mangers out there who’d crawl over broken class to the premier league. Bournemouth found an unknown from Spain who’re 15 points ahead of us and play miles better football.

And apart from Olise, Eze and Anderson who else is walking into our team from palace . A team we’ve played 4 times this season and won twice and drawn twice. Will Hughes, Joel ward, clyne . The keeper Henderson??

We pay this dinasour 5mil and apparently 3mil to keep us up. That’s scandalous if true. 8million pound to play Sunday league tactics, worst winless run in 67yrs, worst defeat in 19yrs and the least open play goals in the whole league, but I’m sure you will tell me Sheffield Utd, Burnley and Luton have better players than us.
The problem is still the bigotry of our board. Andoni was also wanted by Lyon for example, struggling atm, but a much higher reputated club than Bournemouth, but he decided to go there because he got some funds and a promising team to build up there. Personal sources confirmed me that.

Our biggest problem is that we made 3 horrible managers decisions in a row, this adds to many of the problems caused in the last 10 years. Surely we would be in a better position with the right appointment of someone like Eddie Howe in 2021.

Andoni wouldn't have survived that start here, because when you saw them against us in October they looked as bad as we do now in the majority of games. Fair they had the patience and got rewarded now.

yeah maybe not, but no worse than fans who expect us to be any higher in the league with the current squad
14 would be just ok, but not more.

This team is realisitically somewhere with 11-15 fully fit

Wolves, Palace, Fulham and Brentford are also in that category for me.

Our defense line is the best on paper, but also we have the worst offense out of them.

Forest have better depth, but see them slightly worse as Bournemouth.