Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my big fear in all of this. No matter how bad things get, we always 'turn up' when it matters. My big fear this season is that the fans have just been through enough and there's just too much to worry about.

I hope to god though that we turn up in full, defiant, we shall not be moved mood. Not least because it's what the old lady deserves. Will haunt me to my dying days if the final days of Goodison see it sucked into a pit of despair and Championship football.

We simply have to turn up. It's what we do and the only thing we as fans can actually keep alive about OUR club.
Almost feels like a season to far for the fans as well...with all thats gone on this season everyone is mentally shattered.

Almost feels like a season to far for the fans as well...with all thats gone on this season everyone is mentally shattered.

Perhaps so. The people who have gone after us this season have tried to break this club. Our owner has breaking it for years, and these [Poor language removed] have tried to bury us once and for all.

So,yes, we might be shattered, but we should also be effing fuming. I know I am. Time to bring it to the fore. As I said, it's what we do. We owe it to ourselves to show exactly what we are all about.

Perhaps so. The people who have gone after us this season have tried to break this club. Our owner has breaking it for years, and these [Poor language removed] have tried to bury us once and for all.

So,yes, we might be shattered, but we should also be effing fuming. I know I am. Time to bring it to the fore. As I said, it's what we do. We owe it to ourselves to show exactly what we are all about.
God I hope not. Can we try to disguise it somehow so Forest don't realise we're a laughing stock

I'm so cynical about it all now I can't even get fired up about what should be a nail biting relegation clash, the PL have ruined things so much with their disgusting behaviour.
I can't now do anything else but believe the result on the pitch on Sunday is secondary to what the PL will make of it and how they treat us and Forest in the upcoming appeals. Some wins this season have cost us points. What an utter charade. I still think the relegation places will be decided off the pitch in July. In fact if I owned Everton or Forest I'd refuse to play the game until they sort the mess out and tell us where we stand. Not much to ask in reality is it.

Genuinely can't see us scoring l, how depressing

Watched Forest-Wolves last weekend and the comms said they had the worst defensive record at set plays in the whole league. Two minutes later Wolves scored from a corner. The keeper they signed in January looks as bad as Matt Turner and the other guy they had.

So that will be the Dyche target.

I think this will be a similar game to Palace. People mentioning above Goodison getting nervy and frustrated early on, it was a very flat atmosphere that night when people say Young was actually playing as a forward.

Get relegated and that imo is the game to look back on as costly as Palace didn't have a manager at the time and were in very poor form yet the gameplan was very negative indeed.