2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche has his own destiny in his hands.

The fans are waiting for the fuse to be lit because 4 months of poor results with nothing new tactically has created this bonfire.

Point deductions, Takeover Nonsense and 2 seasons of the utter turmoil from the club haven't helped him.

Don't take away the arrogance he has displayed with some players and tactics but he kept us from the drop last season and he has to improve rapidly to do so this season.
TBF he has probably already done enough to keep us up. If we go down it will be solely due to points deductions, nothing else.

giphy.gif

There are hundreds of decent promising managers in the world of football that exist were just so myopic about funding a known manager with premier league experience, we just have to be bold and creative , I know people would say that comes with an inherent risk that we can't afford but hiring the same unoriginal managers hasn't provided us any stability or success. Also there's the same tired questioning of who would come here? Yes this club is in disarray and chaotically operated but it's still a premier club which many managers in lower leagues would be eager for that opportunity
The board have probably swayed towards premier league experience but one of the big reasons for that is the fact that we've been in a permanent state of emergency for years so a lot of the appointments aren't coming at the right time to go down that sort of route we keep trying to bring people in when we're desperate for results and its a very brave call to go for a bold and creative appointment in those circumstances the only real chance to do it recently was when Benitez came but even then not many of that type of manager would have been interested in coming with a transfer budget of £2m. Its easy to say loads of managers would want to come to the Premier League but not many would want to come to a club facing points deductions and thats had an interim board for a full year and has an owner desperate to leave and new owners who might not even be allowed to buy the club because they're absolute cowboys we're not an attractive proposition for anyone ambitious or looking for a long term project I think that is obvious.

I would just like to confirm that you have never been the Messiah to me. lol

15 games ago or 4 months ago which is a lifetime in football, you were doing ok considering the circumstances. The last 4 months you have done absolutely terrible and completely lost my support. Going to take something special to gain any of it back again so over to you i guess. Good luck with that as they say. ;)

2 promotions, 7 seasons of PL footy, European birth, 2 top 10 finishes with Burnley, developing a few players to be England Internationals is a massive success for a club of our size/expenditure in todays game mate.

It's not what you guys may deem as successful but it is for Burnley FC in the 21st Century. For contrast, look at how VK has done in his first season in the PL comparatively (with much more money being chucked at it).

That's why, may I add, laugh at some of the names that Everton fans come up with that they may want to replace Dyche - some that can't even crack a playoff birth in the Champ, let alone win a division.
That may well be ok at Burnley mate. But, not here. Apart from the football, he is such a a stubborn, arrogant, egotistical bell, he really just is never going to be a good fit here. Even if he keeps us up. I really hope that whoever is in charge next season, launches him.

That may well be ok at Burnley mate. But, not here. Apart from the football, he is such a a stubborn, arrogant, egotistical bell, he really just is never going to be a good fit here. Even if he keeps us up. I really hope that whoever is in charge next season, launches him.
I know that's why I said that; more talking in terms of relativity that is a period of success. He literally transformed the club, training ground, expectations, standards, ground improvements.

Can only judge for the job he has done and I hand on heart don't think many would have equalled/surpassed what he managed to achieve here... that's why I am a bit disappointed in how it's currently playing out for you guys.

“Messiah “

Sad thing is I don’t know if he’s being surly there or people at the club/fans are telling him these things.

It’s all our interests he does well and of course we win against Forest. There is no relationship between the manager and fans from what I see tho, I don’t think he cares much for that either.

The day this club cleans house and better people are within its infrastructure will be a brilliant day indeed.