2023/24 Sean Dyche

If there wasn’t friction with the players before I’d say there will be now
Strange interview. Weird he brought up sating that to the players.

Can't disagree with the essence 0f what he says about short-termism. He's not wrong. Unfortunately it's what led us to his door.

Strange interview. Weird he brought up sating that to the players.

Can't disagree with the essence 0f what he says about short-termism. He's not wrong. Unfortunately it's what led us to his door.
He is right these players have let plenty of managers and fans down before but then on the other hand is he does seem to like to blame everyone but himself Dyche, he must have been taking lessons from Benitez

Actions not words are needed here. The proof will be in the pudding whether they have taken onboard what he's said. I kind of like it, the players shouldn't get an easy ride but results will speak for themselves and the fact is it's been absolutely nowhere near good enough.

Can only hope the players have it in them to fight for the fans, cos it doesn’t look like they’ll be fighting for him.
All the signs are there that he has lost this dressing room months ago, unfortunately the manager isn`t good enough...

Midway through the season Dyche had done what he done to keep us up and then accumulated enough points that if we continued on that trajectory we would have been OK, but the he needed to be progressive but instead he has stuck with exactly the same tactics he used the day he walked through the door.

The fans can see this team has more than what Dyche will allow them to play, the players themselves know it and by not being progressive and changing up tactics and training this type of football was always going to go stale.

If there wasn’t friction with the players before I’d say there will be now

Do you know I don’t think he’s wrong either.

I’d say there are plenty of our players, who don’t want to take responsibility, happy for continuous reboots and drift from season to season and not hold accountability, while picking up millions.

They are the common denominator for the last three years.

The last two performances posted have been rank - unacceptable. You can talk about the managers role in that all you like but there is base level, effort and fight professionally, I haven’t seen it.

No one is telling me the effort put into those games isn’t on the players, it’s base level.

Last edited: