6 + 2 Point Deductions

What about feckin' Chelsea !

That was dealt with by seizing the club and forcing the sale, so no sanctions were broken.

This was a more covert situation. This line interested me:
"The KNVB’s licensing committee said it had concluded that there were “indications” that Abramovich had controlled, or still controlled, Vitesse and that there were “risks” that sanctions had been violated. "

"In a statement on their website, Vitesse said the deduction had been “inevitable”, citing factors including their submission of incorrect half-yearly financial figures and their inability to demonstrate that they did not have ties to Ambramovich"

Really sorry for the vitesse fans, shame for the real people who are the club, not these plastic owners and shady types only interested in making a few quid.

Tip of the iceberg this - so much more dirt and corruption, financial and doping, to be uncovered in World football.

Which reminds me, give us our points back you Corrupt PL feckers!

Really sorry for the vitesse fans, shame for the real people who are the club, not these plastic owners and shady types only interested in making a few quid.

Tip of the iceberg this - so much more dirt and corruption, financial and doping, to be uncovered in World football.

I hope it all comes out soon... just sit back, burn some weed and watch the whole lot crumble.

Yep. Pretty sure their fans never wanted to be a Chelsea youth academy and are now getting punished for it.