6 + 2 Point Deductions

….do we withdraw the appeal in case they give us more? I wouldn’t trust that lot.
If results go our way before the appeal date and we somehow get mathematically safe within the next week or so then there's no point in continuing with the appeal.

If results go our way before the appeal date and we somehow get mathematically safe within the next week or so then there's no point in continuing with the appeal.
I get what you mean. But from what I read previously they are unlikely to make the deduction worse (otherwise it was a huge risk to appeal).

Therfore it's an opportunity to set some legal argument precedent - as we will probably be here again next year. May also be worth a few million if our position improves in the league.

I get what you mean. But from what I read previously they are unlikely to make the deduction worse (otherwise it was a huge risk to appeal).

Therfore it's an opportunity to set some legal argument precedent - as we will probably be here again next year. May also be worth a few million if our position improves in the league.
The only reason to plough ahead would be if we were 100% certain that it wont result in more points being deducted which we cant be.