Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell me what's the right way put an official complaint in to the people that are corrupt lol
The right way would be for 14 clubs to come together privately and do a united official complaint in writing. That will never happen though as none of them give a toss about each other so Forest should have breathed, let themselves calm down a bit and then write an official complaint to the PL, PGMOL etc and maybe even backed up with legal representation if necessary.

That post looked like it was written by a disgruntled forest fan who was bitter after losing. Shocking from any professional club.

forest only having home games against man city and chelsea is pretty nice although 2 winnable away games for them
Terrible record away from home though. I can see a very awkward game against Burnley away for them. Even Sheff Utd can get a goal or two in a game....they've scored 2 or more in 10 games this season...1 more than we've scored two or more in!!!

This is the thing, what do they think is going to happen……if a manager says that in a press conference, he’s getting a fine or a touchline ban.

The only thing to be gained could maybe be arguably, the might get a lower threshold for a penalty in future games.

I wouldn’t be being led by the nose by Clattenberg if I was them, we know he hates us and has history.
They’ll see the likes of Liverpool making a big song and dance over the Spurs offside goal earlier in the season, and look at the decisions which have gone favourably for them since and hope for something similar.

Point against the RS please and I think we’re almost there with our superior goal difference. We’d have to lose every game and Luton win 2 draw 1 of their last 4.

Either one more win and a do not lose to Luton.

Or 2 more wins.

And I think we’ll be safe.
Another win would mean that Luton would need to win 3 of their remaining 4 games, basically a run of results they haven’t got all season.

On the law of averages, the chances of BOTH Forest and Luton getting more than 4 points out of their remaining fixtures is unlikely

We have a number of routes to certain safety.

Personally, I believe if we had to rely on what we have right now we'd stand a very, very reasonable chance of Luton and Burnley not getting past us. That's the importance of GD. I just don't see Luton winning 6 more points or Burnley winning 8 more points. The chances of that are for me less than 50% for either to bridge that gap and overtake Everton.

Safety was secured today IMO.

This is the thing, what do they think is going to happen……if a manager says that in a press conference, he’s getting a fine or a touchline ban.

The only thing to be gained could maybe be arguably, they might get a lower threshold for a penalty in future games.

I wouldn’t be being led by the nose by Clattenberg if I was them, we know he hates us and has history.
This is all about forming a narrative that says Forest are being persecuted.

The real target is their appeal against the points deduction.

Make a lot of noise about there being an agenda against them, and daring the league to play into that narrative by not reducing their sanction.

We have a number of routes to certain safety.

Personally, I believe if we had to rely on what we have right now we'd stand a very, very reasonable chance of Luton and Burnley not getting past us. That's the importance of GD. I just don't see Luton winning 6 more points or Burnley winning 8 more points. The chances of that are for me less than 50% for either to bridge that gap and overtake Everton.

Safety was secured today IMO.

Although now that Luton have infiltrated VAR….

We could wrap this up with a win against Brentford on Saturday, assuming that Luton don't beat Wolves away and Forest don't beat Man City. For all the misery the team has given us this season, winning the last two home games has been absolutely massive for us, fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.