Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wheeling the exkopite to have a 3 minute whinge was another masterstroke by Notts
Truthfully what was the point in them appointing Clattenburg? If it was to put pressure on the PGMOL because some decisions have gone against them, then it has backfired massively. Its ironic if Clattenburg was involved in that statement and he gave arguably the worst referring performance ever witnessed at this ground.

Forest embarrassed themselves with that tweet. Energy that would have been better spent putting in a performance. Despite the typical lack of quality in the many through balls, crosses and free kicks that did not come off, Everton were comfortably the better side in both attack and defense. You would think Forest were on 40 points already and getting the clubs out of the back of the closet, not fighting for their PL lives in a six pointer, away to a relegation rival.

Good response to that travesty at Stamford Bridge.

Only one I would suggest could have been a penalty was the 3rd one.

1st didn’t touch him and 2nd was ball to hand with his arm in a fairly natural position.

Despite my hatred for Young….
IMG_2136.jpeg

Natural position?

Only one I would suggest could have been a penalty was the 3rd one.

1st didn’t touch him and 2nd was ball to hand with his arm in a fairly natural position.

Despite my hatred for Young….
Agreed. Watched them back a few times now and I think only the 3rd is a surprise to me that it wasn't given.