777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not good debt if it costs more to service the debt than the additional revenue the stadium brings in. Ok, you get long term debt refinancing, but you need to not be a basket case first. We seem to have built a fixed price £500m stadium for only £850m. Only Moshiri
I know all that. I was talking in general terms. Hence, the "inverted commas" obviously.

It’s not 12 weeks. If you're legit and actually have money it’s generally relatively quick.
Indeed. We will let you fast track the appeal to shaft us before the last game. You can fast track our mysterious new Canadian owner who says he’s got loads of money but has allegedly made a complete mess of Scottish baseball finances.

Amazes me that proof of funds isn’t the very first hurdle instead of the last. What a stupid process. Waste of time for the PL, FCA etc. And destabilising to the club that the checks are supposedly there to protect.

Really?

What’s the quickest it’s been done mate, start to finish?
In February 2016 it was announced that Moshiri had sold his stake in Arsenal Football Club to Red & White Holdings partner Usmanov in a bid to raise capital required to launch a takeover at Everton F.C.[8] On 27 February, the club officially confirmed Moshiri's purchase of a 49.9% stake in the club, which was ratified two weeks later by the Premier League.[9]

Thats....like 3 weeks.

In February 2016 it was announced that Moshiri had sold his stake in Arsenal Football Club to Red & White Holdings partner Usmanov in a bid to raise capital required to launch a takeover at Everton F.C.[8] On 27 February, the club officially confirmed Moshiri's purchase of a 49.9% stake in the club, which was ratified two weeks later by the Premier League.[9]

Thats....like 3 weeks.

Seems like Radcliffe went from Dec to Feb.

Thats....like 3 weeks.

Yeah 9th of March it seems he was given PL approval but that was back in 2016, I don’t really know to be honest, but I have something in my head telling me it’s 8-12 weeks - I might be making it up though!

Last edited:

Yeah 9th of March it seems he was given approval, I don’t really know to be honest, but I have something in my head telling me it’s 8-12 weeks - I might be making it up though!
Moshiri was stunningly fast. Like, he came out of nowhere to buy the club and weeks later he was approved.

Then the Premier League banned his company from doing business because of an entirely unrelated 3rd person. REEAAALLL good vetting processes there.

Thats....like 3 weeks.

That guy seems to be pretty clued up on the process.

Moshiri was stunningly fast. Like, he came out of nowhere to buy the club and weeks later he was approved.

Then the Premier League banned his company from doing business because of an entirely unrelated 3rd person. REEAAALLL good vetting processes there.

In hindsight, it’s a bit weird actually how fast it was mate, when you consider he had a stake in Arsenal and obvious potential for collusion with Usminov in terms of exposure and stakes.

Maybe he’d all ready been through a process and approved given he had a stake and shareholding in Arsenal and so they couldn’t really turn around and say he’s not fit anymore.