2023/24 Sean Dyche

Nunez getting thrown under the bus by Spitty.

Walking alone there Darwin
Typical of spitty. Always goes for the easy target. Salah was woeful tonight and not a word will be said. Can’t believe spitty used to be a blue. He must think he was prime Maldini the way he chats.

He got it right tonight and we did a job on them but let’s not just completely forgot how awful we’ve been for 4 months. It’s a season not a game.
We have had 2 good periods and 2 bad ones.

It is indeed a season and overall if you take away the point deduction I think he has done a decent job.

Useless Sean Dyche now won two fewer points than manager of the season candidate Gary O’Neil and six more than football genius Thomas Frank.
3 behind de Zerbi, they have 2 games still to go though. Pointwise we can say it's been a solid season overall. There are some big question marks in it tho.

We will all have different views on dyche but tonight his team shape work ethic etc was superb and credit where it is due

Honestly I was shocked by tonight in a good way

Long term tho I don’t think he’s the answer at all

This is the problem, a handful of decent results /performances and it gets extreme short term thinking again and again from some fans.

People on FB saying DCL has to stay, well let him earn it first. I thought he did well tonight, he needs to play like that more often first. Let’s set some standards here for a change.

People moan about NSNO well let’s adhere to it long term, let managers and players set those standards