2023/24 Sean Dyche

A Derby win.
Well in Sean
Means a lot to me as a dad.
Means more to my 15 year old son going into school tomorrow

Evertonians have a bit more bollocks when we win, about time he gets to have a day like that

Buzzing for Dyche, he really doesn't know how much that can galvanise a fanbase
Even more so that you're kid can also brag about ending the filth's chance at a title in Klopp's final season..

If you’re still banging on about the manager who’s just delivered the first home derby win in 14 years, give your head a wobble and take the night off.
Yeah and i gave him credit for that, so i'm not sure what you are on about there. When the club stabilizes i still think we need to go in a different direction imo.

Jan 17th-April 6th - Don't think I need to mention the record. Look, it was a good win but I can't let it lie...too much OTT in here ATM.

Perspective, please. I know you locals get a lot of grief from those morons but they can eat a bag of proverbials.

I never suggested blind anything. I just think if you’re capable of praising someone you should also be criticising them when required. If you do only one you’re a fanny.
Wow. Bit strong!
You look at the team and expected relegation battles this season. So you know we are going to lose a lot. Even during the bad spell there were great results, draws with good sides including Spurs, villa, and Newcastle. We don’t lose all of those matches.
Some fans wanted him sacked because of the lost to Man City twice, man united, spurs, Bournemouth away, wolves away, and west ham at home. Over 13 matches.
Full season view you would half expect those results - West Ham being the exception.

I think he has improved the club no end since he came here, without spending anything like he needs. He has got what we needed out of minimal quality.
Wetting the bed because we aren’t better without looking at the full picture is being a fanny

Still buzzing from last night. That was back to some of the performances from the 10 wins in 14 run. Confidence is everything in football, seems like the forest win really lifted the team.

We could / should aim to win our next 3 games, which would take us to 50 points, which would be remarkable run given the last few seasons.

IMG_7482.jpeg

Keeping Dyche for the remaining games is absolutely the worst course of action.

The team is in meltdown and he's clearly lost the players. A good few of them won't be at the club next season so I doubt they even care.

Thelwell needs to hit reset and get someone in until the end of the season. Dyche is done.
Happy to put my hand up and say I probably called this one wrong.

An excellent turn around after the Chelsea shambles.

Youse can all crap on the guy as much as you want and maybe things won't work out with him here in the end but I'm telling you right now that he'll always have my gratitude for his part last night. Following this club has been really hard going in recent years so to get a wonderful, magical night like that at my beloved Goodison Park was special. I didn't think I'd see another night like that at the Old Lady but here we are, so nice one Dyche. You're alright by me! UTFT!:drunk: