Relegation 23/24 Thread

Let's say it as it is here, last nights game was never a do or die relegation clash for us was it? In the real none cheating world we went in to that game safe on 38 points with just local pride to play for, we were only under threat because of the senseless, unprescedented and shameful actions of the PL.
It has backfired on them though. Because of that lingering threat I think we stepped it up to a higher level on the pitch than we could for a normal Derby and the result is that the RS are now happily all but out of the running.
My hope now is that either Arsenal or City implode and one of them runs away with it, becoming champions with 2 games left.
Also hoping the relegation places are sorted before the final week.

Should make SKY's 10 game final day extavaganza a complete snoozefest and a whimper of an end to this cringeworthy PL season.

Let's say it as it is here, last nights game was never a do or die relegation clash for us was it? In the real none cheating world we went in to that game safe on 38 points with just local pride to play for, we were only under threat because of the senseless, unprescedented and shameful actions of the PL.
It has backfired on them though. Because of that lingering threat I think we stepped it up to a higher level on the pitch than we could for a normal Derby and the result is that the RS are now happily all but out of the running.
My hope now is that either Arsenal or City implode and one of them runs away with it, becoming champions with 2 games left.
Also hoping the relegation places are sorted before the final week.

Should make SKY's 10 game final day extavaganza a complete snoozefest and a whimper of an end to this cringeworthy PL season.
I know the chanting wasn't great but along those same lines we should really be wanting Forest to stay up, or at least get relegated by more than the total of their deduction. For those deductions to have no effect and the natural order of the three promoted teams being deservedly relegated is the best outcome

How lovely if it is all done pre-Luton away with them still desperate for points and we give them a good old-fashioned hiding.

The convention in pre-game analysis will be that Everton have their flipflops on, already on the beach etc. so it would be extra sweet to take points we don't even need given the recent comments coming out of their camp.

I too hope we do them, we certainly owe them one. But at the same time would rather they stay up than Forest as that should be 1 spot sorted for next year, whereas with Forest I'm not so sure.

I am not sure if we won or not last night, the way some are trying to work out the way Luton or even Forest could get above us lol. Yeah off course operate on the side of caution till its all offical, which hopefully is saturday, but we are 8points above bottom 3. if 1/2/3points then maybe a little worry

I’m gonna walk you through it because perhaps a hospital will need this transcript:

- You write your original post criticising fans who have been negative and concerned the past 3 seasons.
- I say we’ve only been safe for 3 seasons in a row with a few games left, hardly surprising people are negative.
- You say this season had bad promoted teams amongst more guff.
- I say what about the other 2 seasons you failed to talk about.
- You then post the below which means nothing to no one.

I don’t even like Star Wars either btw. Hope you sober up and/or get a successful lobotomy come the morning.
I like star wars...