2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Decent game. Not great but just an OK game. Was expecting him to be out of his depth but showed promise. We can see he has a way to go before he is ready but not so far off as I thought he would be. Give him a few more starts and let him learn what is needed in the PL

Thought he acquitted himself quite well. Like the rest of the team looked better in the second half. Would be good to see him get more minutes now there’s less pressure on the last 3 games.

Some promising stuff there. Lead the line well, a few nice touches and the offside chance in the second half it was good to see he tried to commit the keeper and dink it. He’s a bit lightweight but uses his body well and won some decent headers.

Think this is right. He's clearly got some talent, a nice touch, etc. but he does need to get stronger. Really needs to get as many minutes as possible against Premier League defenses to see if he can do it in the long-run.

I was actually quite impressed with his strength for a 19 year old kid. Held the ball up fairly well and hustled their centre backs.

Needs to finesse the knocks down though. Every header he connected full on, when often it need a glance.

Looked decent to me though. Like others have said, I'd be giving him a little run until the end of the season now.

He did well today and showed some nice touches. He probably showed how difficult it can be to link play with Doucore though if you haven’t played many games with him.

What I would like to see though is him press with a bit more conviction.

Did alright today. Faded out of the game in the second half but the minutes will do him the world of good. Could be a good option next season.

Needs to be stronger, more aggressive and braver, but he has got something about him, Would probably benefit from a loan to the Championship for a year tbh.
A year in the European league would be best. Scoring a hat full in Holland and some European appearances would increase his value. Championship is strange league - can never know how it will go

Thought overall he did well, no DCL in terms of holding the ball and bringing players in, but 100% effort and I have underpants older than him.

A lot of promise on show.

He did well today and showed some nice touches. He probably showed how difficult it can be to link play with Doucore though if you haven’t played many games with him.

What I would like to see though is him press with a bit more conviction.
He set up a chance for Doucoure on a plate though, even with how difficult it is to play with him.

It's a shame we can't have anyone else play that position either, apparently.