Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

…..£43m, the BBC are surely having a laugh;

IMG_8821.jpeg

bidding starts at 80m or im not even answering the phone
I wouldnt bother charging your phone, cos I doubt anybody is ringing at that price.

"Good" I hear you say and I do agree, but sadly, we need money and we dont hold all the cards.

Unpopular opinion, no doubt, but I only deal in reality.

This will very much be a buyers market, lots of clubs sailing close to the PSR ceiling and when I say lots of clubs, I mean the Other 14.

I wouldnt bother charging your phone, cos I doubt anybody is ringing at that price.

"Good" I hear you say and I do agree, but sadly, we need money and we dont hold all the cards.

This will very much be a buyers market, lots of clubs sailing close to the PSR ceiling and when I say lots of clubs, I mean the Other 14.
Yeah all depends on the onana deal that could give us more space with cash but agree is hard for us to be strong on the orice when we need the money

Interesting, so it would be Greaves to replace Branthwaite, and Szmodics to replace Doucoure. Kind of crazy to score 25 and not be a striker, though also crazy it didnt happen until he was 28...
Thats a very, very, very, very bad source.

For the record.

Doesnt make it not true, but he certainly has no idea if it is.

That fella will link us to around 50 players this window, if you throw enough darts......

Theres posters in here who would take £50mil. Others who would accept £70mil for a generational talent.
Unfortunately we are walking around with our bits all hanging out, so other team know we will have to accept a pair of pants for anyone we are selling.

We should be in a position to demand vvd, maguire prices

From my two pence worth looking at the Championship is a good source of players but I haven't seen many players go under £10m who go on further in the Premier League in over a decade.

We have had a slurry of DoF's who in my eyes have been more miss than hit in terms signings.

Our net should be casted further afield.

Unfortunately we are walking around with our bits all hanging out, so other team know we will have to accept a pair of pants for anyone we are selling.

We should be in a position to demand vvd, maguire prices

If you have multiple bidders then the price should reflect his value. Fofana went for £75 million. Branthwaite should be in that same range.

He'll be going to one of the top teams without doubt

We wont be getting 80m but I don't see any scenario we should accept under 60m. Even with our financial position, he's extremely valuable to a buying club.