New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not quite the same is it or are the same people who don't understand naming rights blaming the Co-op for these disasters as well?
I’m using extreme examples to make the point that “there’s no such thing as bad publicity,” is a fallacy.

This association has been nothing but bad for the Co-op.

You’re more than welcome to disagree.

I guess what either of us think doesn’t really add a lot to the point of this thread, though.

Sorry for your loss too, how do you cope ?
Family help. We talk and laugh about the good times we had when he was here. But grief catches you unawares at the strangest moments and you find yourself lost in it.

But those moments lessen with time and so it becomes easier.

Love your family, keep them close, talk, eat, laugh and cry together and you will all muddle through it.

Was hoping to take my dad to see it, as he’s only seen pictures, but he died last night. He told how he lost his shoe in the old main stand and had to walk home with only one shoe. I’m sorry I won’t be able to take him now. UTFT
Oh mate, that hit me reading that. So very sorry for your loss. But you’ll carry him with you whenever you go to the new ground.

Yeah, absolutely - it's perfectly fine, it's just a building - it's just that the next door property is a superb old building:

View attachment 255206

As I say, I believe that's also getting turned into a bar.

It'll be very cool to have bars/pubs next to the ground based in old dock/warehouse-type buildings like this. It'll make the overall match day experience feel like an event.

Family help. We talk and laugh about the good times we had when he was here. But grief catches you unawares at the strangest moments and you find yourself lost in it.

But those moments lessen with time and so it becomes easier.

Love your family, keep them close, talk, eat, laugh and cry together and you will all muddle through it.
Thanks for the advice 👍🏻