New Everton Stadium Discussion

Was hoping to take my dad to see it, as he’s only seen pictures, but he died last night. He told how he lost his shoe in the old main stand and had to walk home with only one shoe. I’m sorry I won’t be able to take him now. UTFT
Very sorry for your loss. I heard a phrase recently that I thought was helpful - grief is just love persevering. It's been many years since my dad died but I also have very fond memories of Goodison Park - with him taking me to my first games back in the 80s. Over time thats what remains - the smiles and not the sting of loss. It hit me again at the end of last year when I turned 50 - the first time I was older than he was when he died. The first year is tough coz everything that comes round is a first without them. After that life just rolls on and whilst their absence is still felt it just hurts less, but the love and memories remain. Take care of yourself and your family

Been down the Liver building this morning for a virtual tour and hospitality packages availability.
All packages have been sold except for Village St. In West stand and Trinity place in East stand.
Cheapest left is Village St. Section 9 halfway line £2790 and Section 10 halfway line £2940,
Access to 4 bars overlooking the River
Open 3 hours before ko and half time, no drinks limit and 1 "free" Street food item whatever that entails.
Open 1 hour after the match but you have to pay,
Fantastic views from padded (oh yes) seats and you can do your own little pub crawl between bars

My brother and I lost dad in 2012. Think about him every day. Brought up in Endmoor Rd, Huyton within a family mixed blue and red. He was able to see the good in both teams....something I admit I find difficult to emulate.

It does get easier with time, but the one thing I hang on to is that we don't get to choose our parents.... and I couldn't have had a better dad. Looks like you did too.

Just a thought but my brother and I found comfort in a Goodison granite. Got one for BMD too. His memory and name will always be there at the club he loved.

Really sorry for your loss.
Was hoping to take my dad to see it, as he’s only seen pictures, but he died last night. He told how he lost his shoe in the old main stand and had to walk home with only one shoe. I’m sorry I won’t be able to take him now. UTFT

Been down the Liver building this morning for a virtual tour and hospitality packages availability.
All packages have been sold except for Village St. In West stand and Trinity place in East stand.
Cheapest left is Village St. Section 9 halfway line £2790 and Section 10 halfway line £2940,
Open 3 hours before ko and half time, no drinks limit and 1 "free" Street food item whatever that entails.
Fantastic views from padded (oh yes) seats and you can do your own little pub crawl between bars
Those figures inc VAT?
Edit; only open for 1 hour after doesn’t sound very ambitious.

That's actually not bad at all if you're a drinker. Certain pints will be about £6-7 at the ground, you've got three hours open bar 19 times a season plus 19 street foods that probably cost a tenner each.

Let's say you sink a cool five pints to get you lubed up pre-game, another at half time, about £50 of food and drink each fixture, just under a grand over the season.

One of those seats would probably cost £100 a game I reckon if sold individually, so £1900 over the season.

So the price stacks up. Obviously only for the wealthier fan, but the price seems about right.

If I was more local I’d deffo be tempted
Virtual tour and looking at stuff on the big screens, model of the ground, replica of the boxes, armchair seats with cup holders in and your own TV in front of your box for replays/var decisions etc,
Padded seats for Village St, a change from the Bullens.
Best hour spent In a long time