Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should hoover up Sheff U’s Archer, Brereton Diaz (and Lutons Chong) on the cheap if they go down too. Once we’ve got rid of our dead wooders and Onana. Hungry, dynamic players with fire in their belly.

Yeah, still massive odds against they can keep a clean sheet. Forest baffle me though. They are way worse than they should be on paper. Some very decent players.

They have a core of decent players but the owner just deciding to add another 4-5 on deadline days (without the coach wanting any of them) just destabilises them every six months.

In September they had all of Aina, Neco Williams and Toffolo who can play LB/LWB in their systems. So Makarnakis just decides to sign Tavares from Arsenal aswell for that position. He's played 8 prem games under two managers.

Upfront they had Wood, Awoniyi and someone like Elanga could play upfront if needed...so they decided to get in a past it Origi aswell. 0 goals in 20 prem games....

Dyche would last about 5 games working for someone with that transfer strategy.

I think we'll hold onto 15th if Brentford don't win this today.

We'll end up on 40 points after that Sheff Utd game, and I don't see them getting 4 points from Bournemouth away and Newcastle at home.

We need the extra placement cash badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.