Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

He looked nothing special at all for Albania. I saw all three of their games and he didn't look a threat at all.

He only started in one of Albania's games to be fair. Menaj is 1st choice for Albania. It'd be harsh to judge him for doing nothing in 30 minutes v that Spain team in my opinion.

It's his lack of opportunities for Fulham that would be a bigger concern as that's the level we'd be expecting him to play at.

I hope we don't go after him; he's had chances and failed to score many goals at Premiership level.

As another poster said, better to go with someone prolific from another league.

IMG_0130.jpeg
Just seen this outside the Titanic

No idea why there's any hype around this lad at all, he's hardly set the world alight so far and has had a bad acl since his last decent spell at Saints. Signing guys like this is showing we've learnt nothing. You can't improve if you don't buy better players, this guy is not better than what we have.

I'd wager Beto will do much better second season than what Broja would offer, imo. I actually would like to see more of Beto and Chermiti if we're being linked with players like Broja and Adams.

No idea why there's any hype around this lad at all, he's hardly set the world alight so far and has had a bad acl since his last decent spell at Saints. Signing guys like this is showing we've learnt nothing. You can't improve if you don't buy better players, this guy is not better than what we have.

I'd wager Beto will do much better second season than what Broja would offer, imo. I actually would like to see more of Beto and Chermiti if we're being linked with players like Broja and Adams.
Imo there is a definite player in Broja, but his development has been massively curtailed by injuries. That alone would make a transfer a huge risk.

The other problem, is that his profile is similar to Beto's, albeit with a better first touch. Despite being a unit, he is at his best running at defenders and shrugging them off and is pretty poor with his back to goal in a traditional no 9 role. The way Dyche plays necessitates the traditional no 9.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.