2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
70-80 million is the top for a defender. The likelihood he'll be worth more is so minute it's not worth discussing.

These are the types of deals that will turn this ship around and they should be explored, on our terms.

i’m glad tho ( hopefully )

we aren’t being mugged

been had to many times over the years

70-80 million is the top for a defender. The likelihood he'll be worth more is so minute it's not worth discussing.

These are the types of deals that will turn this ship around and they should be explored, on our terms.
Sir DVD in recent years has been suggested as 100m+ at the age of 29/30.

This kid is 22…

Probably been mentioned already but I feel that van Nistelrooy going to United would be a major draw for Branthwaite, even if there are 'better' teams that might fancy him.

Still, we need to hold firm on our valuation. He's contracted until 2027 so no rush at all to release him.

Probably been mentioned already but I feel that van Nistelrooy going to United would be a major draw for Branthwaite, even if there are 'better' teams that might fancy him.

Still, we need to hold firm on our valuation. He's contracted until 2027 so no rush at all to release him.
Don’t wanna sound like I’m being funny here but why would an ex striker becoming their assistant manager be a major draw for a centre back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back