EFC Share

Shut up @Goat

If Moshiri is selling 127,031 shares at £25 million that's £200 a share.

The shares aren't worth any more than £400 each.

£3500 ... is crazy and people are going to be in for a nasty shock

It's all down to the debt position
I've put the years in, and I'm going to add my expertise into the club, as a shareholder Goat.

So you lied here? Thats cool.

@Bungle

1 share is 1/16th of a Seamus Coleman

Unbelievable
So if I buy 16 I can get my own Seamus?!?!
Not participating. These will be hugely over priced given the Friedkins are expected to dilute the shareholding considerably.

By converting loans to equity and/or shareholder loans to equity. That drives the price per share down.

I'm on hold until the right price is in play
1721344956407.png

Of course. With great power, comes great responsibility.

Too many sarcastic no nothings (@Goat) in here tonight

You asked and I answered. The shares aren't worth £3500 or anywhere close due to where we are and will be under Friedkins. They are going to issue more shares or swap loans for shares. That means the share value will decline

🤷‍♂️ hence not participating in this particular (overpriced) auction with people buying on sentiment only (or they are no nothings)

I'm not stupid with my money @Brett Angell Delight

Pounds or pennies.

You asked and I answered. The shares aren't worth £3500 or anywhere close due to where we are and will be under Friedkins. They are going to issue more shares or swap loans for shares. That means the share value will decline

🤷‍♂️ hence not participating in this particular (overpriced) auction with people buying on sentiment only (or they are no nothings)

I don’t no mate. I just don’t no.

Not participating. These will be hugely over priced given the Friedkins are expected to dilute the shareholding considerably.

By converting loans to equity and/or shareholder loans to equity. That drives the price per share down.

Mate, from a lurker looking in on your comments/posts, it honestly feels that you are you are detained in a mental health facility somewhere!!

Your self worth is off the scale & your business confidence is very questionable 🤔

Maybe if you could ask the staff nurse for an extra tablet tonight, we as a forum could have a break from you chatting bubbles???

Not telling you.

I didn't tell anyone before to avoid accusations I'm manipulating the auction

Pounds or pennies.
Its just a bit embarrassing Damo thats all.

You gave it the big balls about how you were gonna be a shareholder soon, the shares go on sale and you bottle it.

If your ok with that kind of duplicity, then ok, but I doubt the Friedkins want fork tongues like you around the club.

Thats all really, im gonna let the thread breathe now.

You gave it the big balls about how you were gonna be a shareholder soon, the shares go on sale and you bottle it.

If your ok with that kind of duplicity, then ok, but I doubt the Friedkins want fork tongues like you around the club.

It’s “breath” mate……

What a substantial climb down it’s been. This thread has made my day and I’ve only been awake 10 mins

What "duplicity" ? 🤷‍♂️

I am going to be a shareholder. I'm not forced to buy in this overpriced auction, am I?

It’s “breath” mate……

What a substantial climb down it’s been. This thread has made my day and I’ve only been awake 10 mins

What "climb down"? 🤷‍♂️

A sucker is born every minute and a fool is easily parted with their money

I'm neither. The shares here are over priced. By almost a factor of ten.

Because of the debt position and Friedkin intend to dilute the shares further.

By the way. Spurs are due substantial appearance fees for Dele Alli. Despite your denials. 🤣 You were so adamant they weren't and even had a massive tantrum when the BBC correctly reported the situation.

That's you down to a T 🤭

This is disappointing to see, I always pick the wrong men.

Would you pay £3500 for something worth about £400?

You don’t buy a minority shareholding in EFC for financial reasons. It’s an ego trip or for sentimental reasons. I inherited 6 and have never been bothered about their price.

Mate, from a lurker looking in on your comments/posts, it honestly feels that you are you are detained in a mental health facility somewhere!!

Your self worth is off the scale & your business confidence is very questionable 🤔

Maybe if you could ask the staff nurse for an extra tablet tonight, we as a forum could have a break from you chatting bubbles???

I'd go back to lurking then 🤣

This auction isn't one I'm interested in due to it being massively over priced. I'll be looking for either a private sale or a future auction when the reality of the value of the shares is reflected

Moshiri is getting what? £25 million maybe £40 million for his 127,031 shares. Due to the debt position.

If Friedkin dilute the shares further the value drops it doesn't increase.

That's the reality

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.