EFC Share

Damo I have a shares in the auction, been in constant contact with the broker as i was worried about price dropping seeing as in the last auction they sold for £3,700, he has reassured me they have a number of buyers already waiting and the price is starting at £3,200, and expecting to go up to £3,700. So everything you are saying is irrelevant, they will never drop that low and haven't for a number of years. Just admit you haven't got £3k to your name and leave it at that.

Last edited:
What folk underestimate is the demand vs supply ratio. I bought my share a number of years ago, I had to wait about 6 months for one to become available, I spent £1750 on it.

You have not been able to buy shares for months and there is still strong demand from sentimental supporters who want to own a share (or a few).

Moshiri’s shares are not available to the general fan, because it is not about the share value alone, you are taking on the whole club, effectively - with all its cash flow requirements and debts and assets.

You simply cannot equate the demand price for shares to the price ratio of the major deal, it is arrant nonsense.

What folk underestimate is the demand vs supply ratio. I bought my share a number of years ago, I had to wait about 6 months for one to become available, I spent £1750 on it.

You have not been able to buy shares for months and there is still strong demand from sentimental supporters who want to own a share (or a few).

Moshiri’s shares are not available to the general fan, because it is not about the share value alone, you are taking on the whole club, effectively - with all its cash flow requirements and debts and assets.

You simply cannot equate the demand price for shares to the price ratio of the major deal, it is arrant nonsense.

Overly sentimental supporters

What will people do when Friedkins dilute the shares and then release a small % of shares later?

You would say they are worth more. As you own shares currently! 🤭

Call him. I don't care.

midget-angry.gif

What will people do when Friedkins dilute the shares and then release a small % of shares later?

You would say they are worth more. As you own shares currently! 🤭
I was saying that if you want to buy a share they come from the available pool. If you want one now, then pay the price demanded, or shut up.

If you want to wait until there is a share issue, which you claim will happen, good luck. Don’t hold your breath. Or perhaps do.

If you buy a share in Everton, it is not for financial gain. It never has been for the fans who have shares. Perhaps overly sentimental, but then perhaps I can afford to be and do with my own money, what I want.

You would say they are worth more. As you own shares currently!
Can you tell me how you know that Friendkins is going to dilute the shares?

You are just being negative, 2 ways of at looking at it, the way you’re looking at it (negatively) or the otherway, the take over all goes through, we have a really good season, we move into our new stadium, which means new sponsor's and everything that goes with that. Who’s to say that the share prices won’t be worth £5k+ in a year or 2 when things have settled.

I hope anyone that is thinking of buying a share has taken no notice of you.

Too many sarcastic no nothings (@Goat) in here tonight

You asked and I answered. The shares aren't worth £3500 or anywhere close due to where we are and will be under Friedkins. They are going to issue more shares or swap loans for shares. That means the share value will decline

🤷‍♂️ hence not participating in this particular (overpriced) auction with people buying on sentiment only (or they are no nothings)

I'm not stupid with my money @Brett Angell Delight

Pounds or pennies.
HAHAHAHA

Bit weird someone saying the EFC shares are massively overvalued has "made your day" 🤷‍♂️

It's all a consequence of the disastrous Kenwright & Moshiri years and the Friedkins diluting the shares.

If one of you is going to pay £3500 for a share more fool you. As the value isn't worth that. Moshiri is getting 10% to 15% of that value 🤷‍♂️

But how can the club ever get run properly when you won’t cough up for your 1 share? Think of all those conversations with the Friedkins you’re going to miss out on?

(You should have known how much they were gonna be. Earn more money or stop dreaming)

I was saying that if you want to buy a share they come from the available pool. If you want one now, then pay the price demanded, or shut up.

If you want to wait until there is a share issue, which you claim will happen, good luck. Don’t hold your breath. Or perhaps do.

If you buy a share in Everton, it is not for financial gain. It never has been for the fans who have shares. Perhaps overly sentimental, but then perhaps I can afford to be and do with my own money, what I want.

This was why I didn't start threads on the auction in the first place.

You just don't want to hear that the shares you paid £1750 for aren't worth £3500. They're worth less than 50% you paid for them

It's the sad truth and all down to Kenwright and Moshiri

You just don't want to hear that the shares you paid £1750 for aren't worth £3500. They're worth less than 50% you paid for them

It's the sad truth and all down to Kenwright and Moshiri

Do you honestly think he cares?

He’s not bought a share to try flip for a profit. He’s bought a share because as an Everton fan it’s cool to own a portion of the club.

If you want to buy your Everton shares on the cheap to try flip them for profit then don’t bother, we don’t want you.

It's ….

What you fail to understand, or are being deliberately obtuse, is that I don’t care what value the share is, it is my own choice to own a part of Everton and not for financial reasons.

My point stands, if you currently want a share, you have to pay what people want. Mine is not for sale.

And clearly, fyi, it is worth considerably more, because people will buy at the demanded price, not your fag packet calculation.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back