EFC Share

Do you honestly think he cares?

He’s not bought a share to try flip for a profit. He’s bought a share because as an Everton fan it’s cool to own a portion of the club.

If you want to buy your Everton shares on the cheap to try flip them for profit then don’t bother, we don’t want you.

It's not for profit. I'm just not going to over pay for something not worth what it's claimed

Those that are, are fools throwing their money away ☺️

What you fail to understand, or are being deliberately obtuse, is that I don’t care what value the share is, it is my own choice to own a part of Everton and not for financial reasons.

My point stands, if you currently want a share, you have to pay what people want. Mine is not for sale.

And clearly, fyi, it is worth considerably more, because people will buy at the demanded price, not your fag packet calculation.

If you don't care what the value is why are you posting replies to me telling me the valuation (Moshiri is receiving) is wrong? 🤷‍♂️

Clearly you care

What you fail to understand, or are being deliberately obtuse, is that I don’t care what value the share is, it is my own choice to own a part of Everton and not for financial reasons.

My point stands, if you currently want a share, you have to pay what people want. Mine is not for sale.

And clearly, fyi, it is worth considerably more, because people will buy at the demanded price, not your fag packet calculation.

I would ignore him, he is a massive fruit loop.

He said your share is worth about half what you paid due to Moshiri.

The tripe he talked about Moshiri when he arrived was superb. Have a look and just wobble your head in amazement.

Screenshot_20240719_072922_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240719_072652_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240719_072735_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240719_072521_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240719_072615_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240719_072223_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240719_072153_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240719_071959_Chrome.jpg

It's not for profit. I'm just not going to over pay for something not worth what it's claimed

Those that are fools throwing their money away ☺️
Well there’s fools and there’s fools. At least my foolishness is about the club I support, not demonstrating my foolishness with every post on here.

Nothing worse than pseudo-Gordon Geckos who never understand the difference between cost and value.

I would ignore him, he is a massive fruit loop.

He said your share is worth about half what you paid due to Moshiri.

The tripe he talked about Moshiri when he arrived was superb. Have a look at just wobble your head in amazement.

This is a serious discussion on the over valuation by some people of the EFC shares

Well there’s fools and there’s fools. At least my foolishness is about the club I support, not demonstrating my foolishness with every post on here.

Nothing worse than pseudo-Gordon Geckos who never understand the difference between cost and value.

You're an existing shareholder. You're claiming the shares are worth £3500 (because its in your interests to claim that)

Moshiri is receiving £400 to £800 a share

Friedkins will issue more shares

Don't you think there's a bit of an issue there?

You also say it's about "supporting the club" and you've cited sentimentality in your previous posts.

There is sentimentality and then there is over sentimentality, I'm afraid

This is a serious discussion on the over valuation by some people of the EFC shares

It was, but then you turned up spouting rubbish as per usual in your narcissism manner thinking everyone is wrong and your right.

As numerous people have said previously, they don't care about the value they just want to be a shareholder as they support the club.

Can you tell me how you know that Friendkins is going to dilute the shares?

You are just being negative, 2 ways of at looking at it, the way you’re looking at it (negatively) or the otherway, the take over all goes through, we have a really good season, we move into our new stadium, which means new sponsor's and everything that goes with that. Who’s to say that the share prices won’t be worth £5k+ in a year or 2 when things have settled.

I hope anyone that is thinking of buying a share has taken no notice of you.

They are going to convert loans to equity (shares)

Go and find a wall, repeatedly bang your head against it and you’ll get the same result as trying to have a rational conversation with Damo mate.

Those that are, are fools throwing their money away ☺️

Can I break it down for you ?

My lad is going to be 21 and I want to buy him something memorable and special, with a bit of monetary value.

So, rather than buying him a nice watch, I buy him an Everton share.

See how this works ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back