EFC Share

I have got it. I'm just not prepared to pay it for something not worth that, nor with potential sellers in denial about the true worth of where the price will go subsequently when Friedkins dilute the shares
that is my position too, I could splaff out on a (small) number of shares but it is a vanity project and the value of what I'd (currently) get back isnt consistent with what id have to pay out. I
However I think you are incorrect about the effect of fried kin diluting the share base unless a chunk of them get released to private buyers. That would dilute the share base and price

that is my position too, I could splaff out on a (small) number of shares but it is a vanity project and the value of what I'd (currently) get back isnt consistent with what id have to pay out.
However I think you are incorrect about the effect of fried kin diluting the share base unless a chunk of them get released to private buyers. That would dilute the share base and price

We'll see. I think from reading the various comments on this thread you can see the element that will aggressively talk up the share value

Complete denials of reality there, I'm afraid

@Damo_1878 as someone’s already mentioned, that didn't happen under the Moshiri share issue, there were only 35,000 shares which where diluted to £135,000 and guess what the price never dropped. I know this because I have shares unlike you that can’t afford any and is chatting absolute nonsense.

We'll see. I think from reading the various comments on this thread you can see the element that will aggressively talk up the share value

Screenshot_20240719_091432_Chrome.webp

that may be the case, it may not be the case. I dont know any of the guys in here commenting but I do know that when a market is as small as the market for everton shares, other factors can have a big effect on the share price, factors that may have nothing to do with everton but people's personal situation. The everton shareholders association is a small cabal of shareholders and they will talk to each other and it is those who will be keeping the price high. However, if they need to sell (say for personal reasons) and no one is buying at the inflated price, the price comes down. So few share become available it is literally a private agreement between too parties and the variation on the start price will be dependant upon how desperate the seller is v how desperate the buyer is.
I'm not a desperate buyer. I want the price to start with a 2, or even better, a 1.

Last edited:
that may be the case, it may not be the case. I dont know any of the guys in here commenting but I do know that when a market is as small as the market for everton shares, other factors can have a big effect on the share price, factors that may have nothing to do with everton but people's personal situation. The everton shareholders association is a small cabal of shareholders and they will talk to each other and it is those who will be keeping the price high. However, if they need to sell (say for personal reasons) and no one is buying at the inflated price, the price comes down. So few share become available it is literally a private agreement between too parties and the variation on the start price will be dependant upon how desperate the seller is v how desperate the buyer is.
I'm not a desperate buyer. I wasn't the price to start with a 2, info a 1.

He should prove us all wrong and convince a shareholder to sell his share for the 400 - 800 pound price he claims it is worth.

Then we should send him to Sotherby's and he can tell them what price they should be selling their goods for.

The lad lives in his own Walter Mitty fantasy land and thinks he is right 100% of the time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back