EFC Share

Difference is, Dav Ek is at least, at times, funny. This is just embarrassing.

Nah. We've had an interesting discussion. @Moomin tried to go off topic multiple times. But I've learnt something from this thread

That there are people on here that will aggressively talk up the share price and don't like to hear things counter to that

As @arch stanton said the EFC shareholders association is a small cabal. I agree with that too

Nah. We've had an interesting discussion. @Moomin tried to go off topic multiple times. But I've learnt something from this thread

That there are people on here that will aggressively talk up the share price and don't like to hear things counter to that

As @arch stanton said the EFC shareholders association is a small cabal. I agree with that too
Whereas I have learned you need to be on ignore.

What an idiot.

No ones done anything ā€œaggressivelyā€. Your terminology in here and other threads often becomes quite extreme and itā€™s concerning.

You went off topic immediately bringing Dele into a comment so donā€™t complain about others doing it.

Shut up you massive fanny, no one at all is discussing selling their shares aggressively. No has has even mentioned they're looking to sell.

You've come across a right helmet in under 10 pages which takes some doing.

No ones done anything ā€œaggressivelyā€. Your terminology in here and other threads often becomes quite extreme and itā€™s concerning.

You went off topic immediately bringing Dele into a comment so donā€™t complain about others doing it.

"Not done anything aggressively" have you read this thread? šŸ¤£

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back