EFC Share

What an interesting thread to read through, seeing all the difffering views is so fascinating.
I didn't know about this share release but i'd now love a couple.
My view is that they are not to be compared to buying shares in Heinz, BP, aerospace etc as they are a different thing. I look on them as a piece of memoribilia that will be in short supply and always wanted by Everton fans around the world, they may indeed in reality be only worth 4-800 quid but they'll always sell at the ask whether that be 3,500k or above, because for most they'll be a keepsake, an heirloom, a bit of memoribilia and a talking point.
I used to collect F1 stuff, jeez I'd buy things that were worthless to 99.9% of the population, a front disc brake off a Williams, a rear wing end plate off a Lotus, a tear off visor discarded by Gerhard Berger at spa, all scrap and rubbish. Yet I was made up to buy them and enjoy owning them. When i got tired of the hobby and sold all but a few trinkets they realised what I paid for them and sometimes more. They were just an investment in something I liked, not something to get rich with and due to their scarcity never cost me a penny, it was like borrowing them. Now buying 20,000 Everton shares is a different matter :lol:

I can confirm I am nothing to do with @lordyefc and never have been 🤷‍♂️

Will let the thread "breathe" for a bit as my work here is done for the moment concerning the share price

Off to the GOT shop... @willo30
You’re work here is done? You never achieved anything just been made to look an absolute fool, especially now that on the first day of the auction they are trading at £3.6k already,

£400-£800 a share yeah?!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back