EFC Share

@Damo_1878

Up to £3,600 already, 1 buyer wants 15 shares, and thats after 1 day.
Surely that’s enough to shut you up?
Fella must be an idiot seeing as they are going to be worth £400 or whatever it was you said.

Attachments

• IMG_3622.webp
    IMG_3622.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 5
@Damo_1878

Up to £3,600 already, 1 buyer wants 15 shares, and thats after 1 day.
Surely that’s enough to shut you up?
Fella must be an idiot seeing as they are going to be worth £400 or whatever it was you said.

Over priced

I'm off to spend money in the GOT shop. Which is better value

Nah. We've had an interesting discussion. @Moomin tried to go off topic multiple times. But I've learnt something from this thread

That there are people on here that will aggressively talk up the share price and don't like to hear things counter to that

As @arch stanton said the EFC shareholders association is a small cabal. I agree with that too

Who is aggressively talking up the price....? No-one! You can bid what you want. If they're desperate to sell and the demand isn't there, they'll have to come down.... if you're desperate to own a piece of the club, but the demand is there, you'll have to come up to their price or more..... That's what happens in an Auction.

The Shareholders Association have nothing to do with this process.

Who is aggressively talking up the price....? No-one! You can bid what you want. If they're desperate to sell and the demand isn't there, they'll have to come down.... if you're desperate to own a piece of the club, but the demand is there, you'll have to come up to their price or more..... That's what happens in an Auction.

The Shareholders Association have nothing to do with this process.

Alright mate calm down 🤭

Don’t spend £3k+ just for this, I’ll do it on our collective behalf. Although you can see our new owner doing that “who?” thing, when Ancelotti was asked about a player on loan.

Can’t be true. Damo said they read the forum so must know he’s a valued member of our fan base and the man to go to for business advice.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back