EFC Share

Wonder what impact this may have on the share price @Bungle

Dear oh dear

Disappointing to see you revelling in this just for the purpose of trying to score points on the internet, reckon if someone gave you the choice of being right on a forum but it'd mean the club went under, you'd happily accept that scenario.

Have a long hard look at yourself mate.

Still don’t see any shares at £400. So not sure what you have achieved.

And the fact you seemingly want the club to go under so you can get a cheaper share doesn’t match up with claiming to want what’s best for the club.

I want what's best for the club.

But that includes some of our fans and shareholders getting in the real world

I see everyone has gone quiet in here ....

Strange that

Screenshot_20240719_091432_Chrome.webp

I was very interested in buy 1 to 5 shares but £3.5k each was more than I wanted to pay especially as I dont fully understand what the shareholder liabilities would be if the club went into receivership etc
It makes you wonder why all these shares suddenly came up for sale, :oops: all of a sudden, insider knowledge ? Wonder if some of these were the last of Bills old shares..

Disappointing to see you revelling in this just for the purpose of trying to score points on the internet, reckon if someone gave you the choice of being right on a forum but it'd mean the club went under, you'd happily accept that scenario.

Have a long hard look at yourself mate.
It’s like when Shawn Michaels turned on Marty Janetty in the Barber Shop.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back