EFC Share

You don't invest any money into anything when it's massively over priced
You just don't understand anything at all do you. When someone buys an Aston Martin, with one of the highest depreciation rates of any car going, you think they do it for the investment, or for the prestige of owning and driving one? Normal people buy an Everton share to say "I own a small piece of Everton", it's a status symbol, they don't look to make money off something that is dear to their heart. The fact that you see everything so black and white definitely gives clues to what's wrong with you.

You just don't understand anything at all do you. When someone buys an Aston Martin, with one of the highest depreciation rates of any car going, you think they do it for the investment, or for the prestige of owning and driving one? Normal people buy an Everton share to say "I own a small piece of Everton", it's a status symbol, they don't look to make money off something that is dear to their heart. The fact that you see everything so black and white definitely gives clues to what's wrong with you.

It's not an Aston Martin.

They're just not worth £3500.

Just leave it mate, 2 weeks ago he was giving it the big 1 about soon he would be a shareholder, he didnt have any cost concerns back then.

Then the shares are for sale and he bottled it, its a bit embarrassing if you ask me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back