Kit for 24/25

Those 2 brothers go on about having the best qualiy stuff for their athletes, it’s literally the cheapest polyester they could find, a dismissive customer service and don’t seem to have learn from previous quality issues.

They’ll be bust in a few years, Nike and Adidas must be p’ing themselves.

Embarrassing as a fan if peeling badges is going to be a regular occurrence this season. Wasn't too bad in Hummel's first season where the shape of the badge was fabric then the white lines and letters were heat pressed. Problem here is the entire badge has been heat pressed.

If it was down to me at Everton I'd be straight back to Hummel after this season or even some of the ones you see in the Championship and Europe like Macron, Kelme or Errea. Probably biased here but the Malta kit by Errea is a thing of beauty.

All these people laughing at the badge falling off is really winding me up. Some people might say an embroidered badge that stays on the shirt is better.

But...

Ped prefers the stick on ones. They are well better (hwaawwwwwk).

End of

So pipe down

Those 2 brothers go on about having the best qualiy stuff for their athletes, it’s literally the cheapest polyester they could find, a dismissive customer service and don’t seem to have learn from previous quality issues.

They’ll be bust in a few years, Nike and Adidas must be p’ing themselves.

The image of Gana and the badge on the shirt falling off

It's embarrassing. This is consecutive years they have had product quality complaints and complaints on faulty designs etc. So Everton rock up and sign a deal with them.

Their stuff is garrish tatty naff gash as well

Horrible stuff

Richard Kenyon is responsible for this deal

I'd sack him on day 1.

How much say do clubs have in what the manufacturers produce? The Burnley main kit has a stitched badge that looks decent whereas we only get one for the second-rate version of the home kit??

How much say do clubs have in what the manufacturers produce? The Burnley main kit has a stitched badge that looks decent whereas we only get one for the second-rate version of the home kit??

They should at the very least have some input and have some sort of quality control. I’m guessing but I get the impression we don’t have much of that.

Voting with your wallet is the best policy but I get that would be tough for those with kids who would like to have the newest kit.

Just been to a street in Bangkok which is absolutely mecca for unbelievable quality knockoffs. They have loads of shirts ranging from City and United to Brighton and Bayer Leverkusen... but no Everton to be seen anywhere at all.

They even have dozens of retro Liverpool and Newcastle going back to the 90s.. but no Everton present or past.

The England ones from the Euros are unreal though, might get one for a fiver - the blue one is dead nice and feels great.

There's a mall nearby that has shirts so will look there, but little hope seeing as they're not in this street.
Ask around on those stalls for what you're after ...I was after a specific basketball shirt in Bangkok and the boy got on his bike and rode off, came back 3-4 minutes later with the vest I wanted from, presumably, a mates stall

Badge coming off already?

You know what, this doesn't surprise me...

giphy.gif

Keep your receipts and know your rights ladies and gentlemen, because don't be expecting a smooth process if you buy any Everton kits etc. next season.

A very good friend of mine works for the ECB - and I'm talking at the highest level - and as such he gets Castore produced kit provided to him.

On their most recent tour, he got brand-new training wear, including five tops in the same size, all large. Two out of the five were different sizes to the rest...

... and one a terrible England badge. If they're handing this rubbish out to people at the pinnacle of the game, what rubbish are we going to get.

Clown show outfit, burning venture capital without an ounce of capability to pick up the slack when that tap runs dry.

If there’s ONE THING they had to get right after their serial embarrassment last season, it was make sure the club badge doesn’t peel off.

Their entire reputation depended on them turning round the bad publicity of last season, and they’ve blown it.

I’m convinced their only plan is to develop a portfolio valuable enough to sell their brand to one of the major players. But that won’t work. None of the bigger sports brands will touch them because of terrible PR.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back