Kit for 24/25

View attachment 265097
This is available on dhgate too, wonder if it's true?
people have shared pictures of this shirt on X, so I would be surprised if it wasnt the away kit. There was a similar one to to that, but with a yellow color on the collar shared on footyheadlines, that may be a difference between the standard and the pro versions of the kits

View attachment 265097
This is available on dhgate too, wonder if it's true?
I reckon the real ones will probably have the club badge and Castore logo on them.

Screenshot-2024-07-18-23-03-37-66-64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.jpg

Its anyones guess at this point. In the past with fanatics (kitbag) there have been a month between kit launches, so I would expect the same again, so next one will be August and then September.
I dont think we will need an away kit for any of our preseason games (Sligo, Salford, Coventry, Preston and Roma)

Leicester away on 21st September is probably the first time we will wear an away kit
Thank you mate🙏🏻

Its anyones guess at this point. In the past with fanatics (kitbag) there have been a month between kit launches, so I would expect the same again, so next one will be August and then September.
I dont think we will need an away kit for any of our preseason games (Sligo, Salford, Coventry, Preston and Roma)

Leicester away on 21st September is probably the first time we will wear an away kit
Coventry we might.

Exactly. Nobody HAS to buy any kit.

Is it a rip off? I would say yes.

But anybody paying those prices and moaning needs to look in the mirror.
The club needs to increase revenues.
Still not sure how much they would get extra with increased pricing with the ridiculous fanatics deal?

If t e extra goes to club, great.
If not, then it's shifty.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back