Kit for 24/25

When’ll the second and third kits are available for purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Its anyones guess at this point. In the past with fanatics (kitbag) there have been a month between kit launches, so I would expect the same again, so next one will be August and then September.
I dont think we will need an away kit for any of our preseason games (Sligo, Salford, Coventry, Preston and Roma)

Leicester away on 21st September is probably the first time we will wear an away kit

Its anyones guess at this point. In the past with fanatics (kitbag) there have been a month between kit launches, so I would expect the same again, so next one will be August and then September.
I dont think we will need an away kit for any of our preseason games (Sligo, Salford, Coventry, Preston and Roma)

Leicester away on 21st September is probably the first time we will wear an away kit
Coventry wear sky blue and we usually wear away shirt v city

Anyone know how these fit? Just wondered how may X's I need!!

This is the size chart, mate:

SC.webp

Just got my lad the jxl kit which is meant to be ages 14-15 and don't think it's going to touch him, he's 11 and the shorts look like a pair of boxers.
The pro version of the shirt or whatever it is actually looks and feels decent, the fan version is crap n looks like knock off from dhgate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back