Kit for 24/25

9870181b-f009-46ff-b5ee-003e11f0b3ce.webp
1814c280-2bcc-4ca6-bb1c-170841fed569.webp
Absolutely disgraceful from Everton and Castore - the kids up to age 8 have to settle for a kit with a STICKER for a badge on both the shirt and shorts, the shorts don’t even have strings to tighten to fit kids waists, and the socks don’t have the EFC on - just a Castore logo. Simply refuse to buy such poor quality.

I buy my kids the kits every year with name and numbering because I believe in putting ££ in to the club - for the first time ever I’ve walked away from it today and I’ll buy a better quality version with proper embroidered badge for a quarter of the price elsewhere.

Do they really expect kids to go to footy training with their mates wearing these? They’ll be laughed at. Amateur hour.

View attachment 265030View attachment 265031Absolutely disgraceful from Everton and Castore - the kids up to age 8 have to settle for a kit with a STICKER for a badge on both the shirt and shorts, the shorts don’t even have strings to tighten to fit kids waists, and the socks don’t have the EFC on - just a Castore logo. Simply refuse to buy such poor quality.

I buy my kids the kits every year with name and numbering because I believe in putting ££ in to the club - for the first time ever I’ve walked away from it today and I’ll buy a better quality version with proper embroidered badge for a quarter of the price elsewhere.

Do they really expect kids to go to footy training with their mates wearing these? They’ll be laughed at. Amateur hour.

Said it a few times, there appears to be a lack of quality control/product management. People who share your views should try the Fan Advisory Board to raise these issues with the club.

Registration window doesn't end til end of transfer window. Technically numbers can change up to then I believe. Not sure how the club are supposed to confirm something for merch that they can't actually confirm for league regs yet.
Squad numbers will be announced before the start of the season rather than before the end of the transfer window. Usually come out early-mid August.

View attachment 265030View attachment 265031Absolutely disgraceful from Everton and Castore - the kids up to age 8 have to settle for a kit with a STICKER for a badge on both the shirt and shorts, the shorts don’t even have strings to tighten to fit kids waists, and the socks don’t have the EFC on - just a Castore logo. Simply refuse to buy such poor quality.

That’s awful. Is it actually a sticker, you can just peel off?

Anyone know how these fit? Just wondered how may X's I need!!
Would recommend you go onto their website and look at the size guide. I always find sports designers wear to be tight fits. So if you want that look just get what you normally get, but if you want to be comfortable go next size up.

Criminal this really, just not good enough.

The only time I’d be happy my son and daughter are too big for the kids gear, even though they are only 10 & 13 and are in the youth & adult sizes!

is it stick on badges on the training gear u8 gear as well?

Criminal this really, just not good enough.

The only time I’d be happy my son and daughter are too big for the kids gear, even though they are only 10 & 13 and are in the youth & adult sizes!

is it stick on badges on the training gear u8 gear as well?
I’m not saying it’s right, but it’s clearly about pricing. The Infant ‘kit’ is the same price as the Kids replica ‘shirt’.

Said it a few times, there appears to be a lack of quality control/product management. People who share your views should try the Fan Advisory Board to raise these issues with the club.
Signing a deal with Castore was the final bad deal from the previous board, not long after Villa and Newcastle pulled the plug due to quality isssues. I`m sure the Fab Advisory Board could have voiced their concerns back then and been ignored.

Genuinely don’t get what all the fuss is about.
I assume people buy kits as a statement of support, not because they intend to wear them going into town on a Friday night.

Kick off because of the clubs poor commercial performance, sign most valuable ever kit deal which (surprise suprise) results in higher kit prices = kick off because the kits are too expensive.
Quality not good enough? Go buy your clothes Loro Piana or somewhere.

If anyone is really that bothered take your moral outrage and buy a fake one from a sweatshop in the far east made by kids (but stop complaining about quality).

These kits are priced in keeping with most other teams now days.

News flash - if you think the kits are getting expensive, wait till to you see what’s going to happen to ticket prices when BMD opens.

Roll on the new season when we’ve got something to really complain about.

Genuinely don’t get what all the fuss is about.
I assume people buy kits as a statement of support, not because they intend to wear them going into town on a Friday night.

Kick off because of the clubs poor commercial performance, sign most valuable ever kit deal which (surprise suprise) results in higher kit prices = kick off because the kits are too expensive.
Quality not good enough? Go buy your clothes Loro Piana or somewhere.

If anyone is really that bothered take your moral outrage and buy a fake one from a sweatshop in the far east made by kids (but stop complaining about quality).

These kits are priced in keeping with most other teams now days.

News flash - if you think the kits are getting expensive, wait till to you see what’s going to happen to ticket prices when BMD opens.

Roll on the new season when we’ve got something to really complain about.

Kids like to wear the kit, to some it’s something they look forward to every summer and they’re the ones that have been let down, you think they’re able to do what you’ve suggested?

Kids like to wear the kit, to some it’s something they look forward to every summer and they’re the ones that have been let down, you think they’re able to do what you’ve suggested?
Get a fake one? Absolutely if the paying parent doesn’t want to fork for the official one.

Do I think they’re too expensive? Yes of course.
Do I think there is a choice? 100%.

I wait until they go on sale for my kids, almost have to fight him to put it on 😖🤣

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back