Kit for 24/25

To be fair they are justified complaints, theres no excuse for them not to give Indy and Tim a number for example.

I understand the uncertainty around Branners, DCL and of course Onana.
Indy (!) may want the number 8 or something and is waiting for Onana to go to claim it.

Every shirt should feature a bus roll sign style thing where you can change it to be any player you want. You could even make the switch mid match if someone is crap.

*Looks at my 1996/97 HOTTIGER 19 shirt...

Indy (!) may want the number 8 or something and is waiting for Onana to go to claim it.

Every shirt should feature a bus roll sign style thing where you can change it to be any player you want. You could even make the switch mid match if someone is crap.

*Looks at my 1996/97 HOTTIGER 19 shirt...
Im not that bothered myself, im just trying to navigate a very upset 7 year old that wanted DCL 9.

Just been in the Everton Two shop. To be fair - all of the gear looks & feels lovely in the flesh. Even the gear with the Castore logo & our name on it looks smart..

View attachment 264985
Not a fan of that at all of the big Castore logo with a small font Everton under it.

Anyone who buys that hoodie for £65 wants their head testing.

Everyone knows you can get a player on a jersey and they can leave, but the club should at least announce the number a player will be wearing if they stay in time for the kits to go on sale - not a chance Branthwaite will be wearing 32 this season
Registration window doesn't end til end of transfer window. Technically numbers can change up to then I believe. Not sure how the club are supposed to confirm something for merch that they can't actually confirm for league regs yet.

That’s what I meant earlier, would another team fans buy a Nike or adidas with their massive logo and their team names in generic text below if? Castore are rotten.
No idea, never really paid attention to other clubs gear other that kits. Sure plenty ppl buy stuff with massive Nike/Adidas across the front, but not sure about with team name etc.

While I still think it’s a disappointment in terms of last season at Goodison, it’s a nice kit.

But no way am I paying €95 for it….. never mind €140 for the pro,version!

I really like it. The payers version anyway. Its not shiny and cheap looking, it pays homage to our history, its almost entirely the correct shade of royal blue, the socks are boss, just wish the shorts were all white.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back