Kit for 24/25

Dom's in the release video. I know it would have been filmed ages ago, but a bit surprised seeing as his contract is up in the air.

Just been in the Everton Two shop. To be fair - all of the gear looks & feels lovely in the flesh. Even the gear with the Castore logo & our name on it looks smart..

1000047480.webp

Ok, I still the club badge is too faint and stands out less due to the bold white of the Castore and Stake.

Have a great day.
1721221678951.webp

Just been in the Everton Two shop. To be fair - all of the gear looks & feels lovely in the flesh. Even the gear with the Castore logo & our name on it looks smart..

View attachment 264985
I like the Castore logo, but absolutely not interested in buying a top with the Everton name and then a massive version of their logo plastered above it.

what exactly is the 1920's badge that we are paying deconstructed homage to? Dont get me wrong I like hte kit but I think the pattern on the body of the shirt is confusing at best. I am not sure if I should grade this kit as an opportubity taken or spurned...
Pro's:
Its Blue and the badge is the same colour
Round neck circa 1960'2-1970's
Pro version looks like it won't repeat the Villa issue
Shorts have a badge
Plain sleeves
Socks look very custom and reflect the 'hoops' of the collar

Con's:
Price
Pattern on the body seems random
Having two levels of quality means the knock off's will have a field day.
Doesn't represent Goodison Park at all.

Amateurish, seems to be the case every year

how can it be "Amateurish". The club are going to sign players and sell players between now an the end of the transfer window, so they are not going to guarantee any player name and number that a person buys. If I were you I wouldnt get;

Maupay
Keane
Holgate
Onana
Calvert-Lewin

Even players like Branthwaite and Garner might swap for lower numbers from 32 and 37 before the start of the season and it hasn't been announced what number Iroegbunam and Ndiaye will have yet. They might wear a number for the Sligo game that they dont end up getting for the full season, because another player leaves or joins.

how can it be "Amateurish". The club are going to sign players and sell players between now an the end of the transfer window, so they are not going to guarantee any player name and number that a person buys. If I were you I wouldnt get;

Maupay
Keane
Holgate
Onana
Calvert-Lewin

Even players like Branthwaite and Garner might swap for lower numbers from 32 and 37 before the start of the season and it hasn't been announced what number Iroegbunam and Ndiaye will have yet. They might wear a number for the Sligo game that they dont end up getting for the full season, because another player leaves or joins.
Yeah, but you tell a 7 year old that they have to wait.

:hayee:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back