Kit for 24/25

Bayern Munich charge fans something like 2/300euro for a season ticket, it's an extra couple of million for them - means virtually nothing in the grand scheme of things

Financial eco system in Germany is completely different to the PL and every club is partially part owned by the fans.

Spurs have increased their season tickets by 6% for example.

My understanding of the Fanatics contract is that they pay us a certain fee to run all the merchandising and it doesn't matter how much merchandise is sold there is no reward or bonus to Everton all the profit goes to Fanatics?

1000071304.png

The pattern is different on the adults n kids version

Can I just ask - why the outrage over the prices? haven't kits been expensive for donkeys now? hardly a new thing..

Then again, I don't buy the actual kits anyway 🤷‍♂️
Exactly. Nobody HAS to buy any kit.

Is it a rip off? I would say yes.

But anybody paying those prices and moaning needs to look in the mirror.

Haha, sure, keep imagining what you like. Not sure how you can judge my state when you're not in the same place as me! But it might help if yo google what ? and ! mean! And again, being able to call out/recognise BS doesn't require a normal person to be angry. It might do for you, but I can actually handle my emotions thanks.

Ok, I still the club badge is too faint and stands out less due to the bold white of the Castore and Stake.

Have a great day.

My understanding of the Fanatics contract is that they pay us a certain fee to run all the merchandising and it doesn't matter how much merchandise is sold there is no reward or bonus to Everton all the profit goes to Fanatics?

Yeah, think it may be expiring end of this season? Good chance for the new owners to be more commercially opportunistic now Bills gone.

I remember that Russian guy left because he want allowed to make the club more global as bill wanted it to be a local people club etc.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back